Today was make or break.

Agree?

• Yes

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters

Necro

I'm not one to be overly negative and until today thought the manager deserved our backing, we are better than last year and have showed signs of being a decent side.

We're now at a point where we have a manager with an already awful record of results who manages to make it worse at every opportunity, losing a semi final to a Motherwell side who clearly wanted it far more than us has to be the final straw surely?

Under Pedro we have seen us suffer our worst ever result vs them at Ibrox, it's seen us lose our 20+ year record vs Aberdeen, it's seen us suffer our worst ever result in Europe and now it's seen us put out of a cup we were all hoping to win by Motherwell.

I'm very curious to hear a genuine argument from someone who wants the manager to stay, for me it's an impossible position to hold.

We won our previous 2 games by comfortable margins so I seriously doubt that Pedro will be sacked after today's loss. He's brought a lot of players in and a lot of money has been spent by our standards. I'm sure he will be given more time, though obviously if there are more bad results the pressure will mount. We'll see.

Not yet.

Why now? Why not after the filth, Progres, Hearts and Hibs at Ibrox?

I'd still give him a bit more time.

Back