Today we became Tommy Burns Celtic

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulS1988

Heard David on heart and hand say a few times he doesn’t want us to turn into Tommy Burns Celtic team of the 90’s. Today looks like that’s exactly what’s happened, dominated the entire game yet done with what I think was their only shot on target.

Players will need a serious pick me up to go the rest of the season

Just been having this discussion. Very hard to think about it in those terms but there is such an element of truth to it.

What celtic did today, is exactly the type of thing we would have done back then.

Also need to add in their bench compared to ours changed the game. They bring on Eduoard and we bring on Brandon Barker, sums up the squad depth between us and them

Also need to add in their bench compared to ours changed the game. They bring on Eduoard and we bring on Brandon Barker, sums up the squad depth between us and them

They started with Lewis Morgan up front, we had Morelos up front and Defoe on the bench.

We didn't bring on Stewart who battered in a couple against the Sheep or Ojo who has scored in Europe. The depth isn't that different. We just didn't believe enough especially after going down.

I know the point you're trying to make OP, but FFS this isn't the time or the place. We've had one final against these cunts since we came back up. We battered them today and it just didn't go our way. Burns' team was our regular plaything where we trolled them inside out game after game.

I really hope to %^*& the people in the dressing room don't share your mindset.

Heard David on heart and hand say a few times he doesn’t want us to turn into Tommy Burns Celtic team of the 90’s. Today looks like that’s exactly what’s happened, dominated the entire game yet done with what I think was their only shot on target.

Three penalties. One given. A goal that should not have stood? When did this happen to Burns.

I agree but I don't remember Tommy Burns Celtic dominate a game like we did today and not win.

Mabye it's my blue tinted glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back