Chelsea will go top with a win.

3.00 - Villa v Brighton on BT Sport

Villa could go top with a win

5.30 - Spurs v City on Sky Sports

Spurs will go top with a win

8.00 - Man U v West Brom on BT Sport

Spurs City should be a cracker

Newcastle:
Darlow, Manquillo, Fernández, Lascelles, Clark, Lewis, Murphy, Hayden, S Longstaff, Saint-Maximin, Joelinton

Chelsea:
Mendy, James, Zouma, Rüdiger, Chilwell, Kovacic, Kanté, Mount, Ziyech, Abraham, Werner

I had 74p left in my account after putting today’s coupon on.

Chelsea to win
Ziyech first goal
Over 30 booking points
Chelsea -3 corners
Over 10.5 corners

returns £87

I had 74p left in my account after putting today’s coupon on.

Chelsea to win
Ziyech first goal
Over 30 booking points
Chelsea -3 corners
Over 10.5 corners

returns £87
Chelsea's record at Newcastle is shocking.

Just saying..... :cool:

For a side who play 5 at the back, Newcastle don't have give up a shed load of chances in the box.

1-0 Chelsea.

Darlow is a very good keeper.

He's made excellent saves every time I have watched Newcastle this season.

Chelsea in total control but have passed up so many chances to finish Newcastle it's not funny.

Werner is rapid :eek:

Terrific goal on the break. So fast.

Left Newcastle’s midfield for dead, slides an inch perfect ball through to Abraham.

2-0.

Last edited:
Thought that lad Murphy we were linked with in the summer was Newcastle’s best player.

Andy Carrol must pocket about £5m in wages for every goal he scored. A big donkey. As for their £40m striker Ashley has been well and truely bumped there :))

I‘m pretty sore on McGinn every Scotland thread.

Hard not to be when his DNA was equally sore on his face and head.

So decided to watch this tonight to see if I can finally see what more than a few on this forum keep saying they see

Also looking forward to seeing Grealish play

1-0 Brighton

Danny Wellbeck breaks from inside his own half. Just uses his pace, keeper out to block him. Wellbeck just dinks it over him into the net.

Lovely finish but where were all Villa’s defenders :D

Nice finish by Welbeck. There's something there hasnt been a lot of opportunity to say in the last few years.

Villa goal. 1-1. Konsa.

Free kick in from the nearside. Defenders all rush back into the box having kept a line edge of the box before kick taken.

Nobody follows Konsa. He gets an easy knock in, inside the six yard box at the back post.

Terrible, terrible defending by Brighton there. Unmarked inside your own six yard box from a long free lick fired in from wide.

2-1 Brighton

Ball breaks to March outside the box and curls in an absolute beauty

I thought grealish dived for the 2nd yellow , & the guy got the ball at the pen forward went down like he’d been shot

%^*& off how is that not given

Whether we like it or not, the Brighton player (luckily) just nicked the ball before he caught the player. That has never been a penalty in football. Took balls from Oliver to overturn his own decision. Easier when there is no home crowd baying at you in the last minutes right enough.

No idea how Villa messed that up. Keep it quiet but if they have another 60 million, I know where they can find a right back and a front man that would both make Watkins a better 30million buy. Cash & Trezeguet are both significantly poorer players than Tav & Alfie.

Back