Today's EPL Football

No way Spurs can hold out for the whole 90mins, Clearly they are quite happy to sit in now that they've got a goal but the Spurs defence has been poor most of the season

Criminal that Man City haven't spent some serious cash on a striker in the past couple seasons.
I think the issue so far tonight is more their way of overpassing and going back and forth, not the fault of the striker.

Spurs are playing ten in defence and city’s slow movement of the ball is playing into their hands.

I genuinely think Morelos would fit right into their system and score a barrow load . It astonished me that no English club took him in the summer . Their loss
Morelos wouldn’t get near Man City’s Starting 11 let’s be honest. On current form I doubt any premier league would take him.

Kane side by side with Lewandowski for me now. Really wouldn’t be surprised if he wound up at Real Madrid next season, he’s immense.

With the size of the rebuilding job needed I find it slightly bizarre Guardiola has signed the contract extension - and even more so that he was even offered one.

No way Spurs can hold out for the whole 90mins, Clearly they are quite happy to sit in now that they've got a goal but the Spurs defence has been poor most of the season

Horrendous shout tbf.

Spurs have the joint lowest goals against in the EPL.

Spurs looking like a proper Jose side. And that's with; prone to a blunder Llrois, Dier and defensively poor Aurier all in the back 5.

No doubt Danger Zone will be along soon to tell us how overrated Kane is, or how many of his goals are actually penalties.

With the size of the rebuilding job needed I find it slightly bizarre Guardiola has signed the contract extension - and even more so that he was even offered one.
It makes no sense to me, he looks done there. They haven’t replaced Silva and they look impotent without Agüero, Jesus isn’t good enough.

Great win for Spurs though.

Spurs looking like a proper Jose side. And that's with; prone to a blunder Llrois, Dier and defensively poor Aurier all in the back 5.

No doubt Danger Zone will be along soon to tell us how overrated Kane is, or how many of his goals are actually penalties.
Good game Dier today mind, Mourinho might just be exactly what he needs.

that was pretty much the perfect Jose game, sitting in and finishing clinically on the break

did get the break a few times but City should really be doing much better with that team they have and the money they have to improve things. Always said I think Ederson is a weak point of their team, he's a guy who used to play as an outfield one and he obviously fancies himself with his feet, unfortunately he likes to come out a bit too much and teams know about it

City look a shadow of the team from 2 years ago. Not sure if more money will fix that team, it looks like the players need a fresh change of management. It isn’t a surprise really as Pep runs his players into the ground and demands so much from them.

City look a shadow of the team from 2 years ago. Not sure if more money will fix that team, it looks like the players need a fresh change of management. It isn’t a surprise really as Pep runs his players into the ground and demands so much from them.
He has the players to rotate more than any other side in the league though.

He has the players to rotate more than any other side in the league though.
It’s still demanding on the players whether they start or not. His training sessions along with the tactical demands he expects of his players is crazy.

There recruitment over the past few years hasn’t helped either. Not many signings have proved to be great buys. Even B Silva looks a different player to 2 years ago. Unrecognisable.

It’s still demanding on the players whether they start or not. His training sessions along with the tactical demands he expects of his players is crazy.

There recruitment over the past few years hasn’t helped either. Not many signings have proved to be great buys. Even B Silva looks a different player to 2 years ago. Unrecognisable.
I’d say Klopp sides have more of a burn out risk. Far greater physical demands than Guardiola sides. His counter pressing style has been shown to burn players out after 3-4 seasons, while arguably Guardiola’s sides make the ball do more of the work.

Back