Todays farce from the SFA.

Naismith wasn't that good when he was with us first time. Would rather have Mark Hateley

to get his dad to come out of retirement

Tony Hateley would have probably offered more than Pena on Sunday.

How about this;

I thought everything Pedro said in his press conference was spot on.

I think that Rangers statement this evening is fantastic

I also think Pedro is a terrible football manager.

I also think the board are the biggest issue at the club.
Can't disagree with any of that.

What does it matter what I would do? Just a normal punter...

That you'd be interested in that is very strange.

That's a bit of a copout though is it not?
Although it's been put a bit heavy handed by some, I think the point is that it's immensely easy and simple to be destructive but takes energy, nous and thought to be constructive.

Therefore, to offer 100% of the former and 0% of the latter makes your point hold a bit less weight.

After all, the folk who you are holding accountable now(rightly) I assume you will be holding accountable for the next set of decisions.
Except doing exactly what you want now will without question make that next set even harder to be a success. That's pretty much the definition of unfair.

That's a bit of a copout though is it not?
Although it's been put a bit heavy handed by some, I think the point is that it's immensely easy and simple to be destructive but takes energy, nous and thought to be constructive.

Therefore, to offer 100% of the former and 0% of the latter makes your point hold a bit less weight.

After all, the folk who you are holding accountable now(rightly) I assume you will be holding accountable for the next set of decisions.
Except doing exactly what you want now will without question make that next set even harder to be a success. That's pretty much the definition of unfair.

It's not really destructive though is it? It was a mild comment that I have no faith in the manager and believe internal politics are an issue on our board.

I could take time and type up the most detailed action plan I could think of, but why? To satisfy a few posters on a message board?

Where does that get others that post the same things over and over again on here?

I back the team and Pedro but doubt that Pedro is the man to take us forward. Not staunch enough ?
Perfect amount of staunch for me. I just hate the amount of fans who refuse to back the team or manager and take every chance to kick them when they are down because the don't believe the manager is the right man. Personally I am on the fence but I think he should get time and I will back him 100% while he is the manager of our club.

Sadly the Proddy Front of Judea would rather pontificate over THEIR proven tactical awareness in professional Football than give Pedro a chance.

Meanwhile the Judea Proddy Front are pushing THEIR Agenda to replace Pedro with a shyster from the North

While in the shadows the Front Proddy Judeans rush to join in the clamour to put down and insult anyone and everything that our enemies target.

So sad, 2012 taught us nothing - "Divided we fall"

Sadly the Proddy Front of Judea would rather pontificate over THEIR proven tactical awareness in professional Football than give Pedro a chance.

Meanwhile the Judea Proddy Front are pushing THEIR Agenda to replace Pedro with a shyster from the North

While in the shadows the Front Proddy Judeans rush to join in the clamour to put down and insult anyone and everything that our enemies target.

So are you saying Pedro is not the messiah but is a very naughty boy??????????

It's not really destructive though is it? It was a mild comment that I have no faith in the manager and believe internal politics are an issue on our board.

I could take time and type up the most detailed action plan I could think of, but why? To satisfy a few posters on a message board?

Where does that get others that post the same things over and over again on here?

Hmmm...

A couple of fair points but I think the issue isn't that you need to provide a detailed PowerPoint presentation on the next 5 years.
More that ripping this up and starting again is going to have a monumental effect on the next 5 years. There's no getting away from that fact and putting your hands up in the air and saying "well that's not my job and people are paid big money to come up with the answers" just can't cut it.

There has to be at least an acknowledgement that this is not simply a "fancy Pedro" and "don't fancy Pedro" debate.

Hmmm...

A couple of fair points but I think the issue isn't that you need to provide a detailed PowerPoint presentation on the next 5 years.
More that ripping this up and starting again is going to have a monumental effect on the next 5 years. There's no getting away from that fact and putting your hands up in the air and saying "well that's not my job and people are paid big money to come up with the answers" just can't cut it.

There has to be at least an acknowledgement that this is not simply a "fancy Pedro" and "don't fancy Pedro" debate.

But that's exactly what is the case?

There surely can be no debating that?

But that's exactly what is the case?

There surely can be no debating that?

I thought I'd already explained it.
You're going to hold set of decisions 2 to account when set of decisions 1 is going to severely impact the second process.

Whilst "that's what you get paid for" is valid, expecting a brisk walking pace after shooting yourself in the foot is a pretty unreasonable expectation, no?

a lot of people on here keep talking about the budget rangers have to the rest apart from Celtic. but it is not money at wins football games. it is the players who win you the game. it does not matter if they cost 10 mill or 1 mill. if they are shit on the day the team will lose. as for the SFA and the press etc. in this country a are as bad as V.D with out the good stuff in the beginning.

a lot of people on here keep talking about the budget rangers have to the rest apart from Celtic. but it is not money at wins football games. it is the players who win you the game. it does not matter if they cost 10 mill or 1 mill. if they are shit on the day the team will lose. as for the SFA and the press etc. in this country a are as bad as V.D with out the good stuff in the beginning.

This has always been my belief!

Yip, we need to put everything else aside for now and fight this. Stand together, bears.

They wouldn't want a full scale row with us if we were united ,club and fans as one, and that is why I ask that we shouldn't allow the biased and agenda ridden media to sway us and create divisions among us. Stand up to them Rangers, we are behind you all the way.

W.A.T.P.

It's not separate for me. For years we've asked the club to stand up. They have. We need to get behind them, the manager and the team on Wednesday and while they take this on cause they are part of it. The reason we fail a lot of the time is because we agree on the square root of f*ck all. People may not agree on Pedro but for the moment he's still Rangers manager and under attack from a compliance officer that's trolling us, a media that hates us and the usual vermhin.

Correct! We didn't go through everything that we have in the last few years, all the fighting against the crooks ,gangsters and asset strippers to then let the haters bully us and cheat us as they are doing. All we are asking for is to be treated fairly and given a fair crack of the whip. They don't want us dead as the blue pound is very attractive to them but they DO want us handicapped and not able get back to where we know we belong. AT THE TOP!

W.A.T.P.

We had 38,000 on Sunday, will have 45,000-50,000 tomorrow and 14,000 on Saturday.

The support of the team is without question.

The competency of the people running it is.

Really wish the hard of thinking would realise there is a massive difference between turning up and actually supporting your team.

Far too many of us think buying a ticket is good enough and that’s our job done.

Our club, team and manager need our true support and backing.

Are we capable of rising to the occasion and getting past this complete fantasy some of us have that turning up means we are a great support?

I think that congratulations ought to go the SFA. They could not have chosen a better time to come out with their latest attack and reunite the majority of Bears.

Don't you find the silence from S F A deafening,not to say unsurprising, is it just a coincidence. Rangers put out a statement as yet nothing, we'll probably find that Rangers will be brought to account and when Pedro gets a one match ban for the failings and inaction of the ref. What's the point of a fourth official,waste of time.

Really wish the hard of thinking would realise there is a massive difference between turning up and actually supporting your team.

Far too many of us think buying a ticket is good enough and that’s our job done.

Our club, team and manager need our true support and backing.

Are we capable of rising to the occasion and getting past this complete fantasy some of us have that turning up means we are a great support?

We always proclaim that we are loyalists, so let's live up to that and show just how loyal we are and instead of taking the line the haters are feeding us let's get behind the team. :)

W.A.T.P.

Back