Todays football (ECL, Europa and EFL) - starts at 330pm

I'll never understand why fans of clubs like Hibs don't get totally p*ssed off seeing their players leave absolutely everything on the pitch against us but never against anyone else. They see their players flying into challenges and not stopping for 90 minutes yet go to places like Ross County and not put in even half that effort.

1-0 Ross County, Hibs cheating their fans again, super human effort against us and bullied against County who were the far better team.

Edinburgh filth find their level again, Ross County win 1-0, County miss three sitters and Boyle gets sent off after game finishes. Hee haw.

I see Hibs lost away to Ross County; back to being mid table SPL shi.te.

They're probably knackered after putting everything into their biggest game of the past 5 years, last Sunday.

PSG defence is terrible. They won't be winning this season's CL.

PSG defence has kept them in this game!

City have been excellent. 2/1 on for City was a mental price !!

And that’s without KDB, Foden and Grealish!

Mahrez first touch is unbelievable

Edinburgh filth find their level again, Ross County win 1-0, County miss three sitters and Boyle gets sent off after game finishes. Hee haw.
I'm assuming for dissent??

Does that not carry a two game ban. Would mean the wee dick is banned against us.

Honestly don't understand the fuss with Pochettino. He's not going to turn Man Utd into contenders.

With City, Liverpool, Chelsea etc, you can see they all have systems and patterns of play etc. With PSG they just look totally disjointed and unorganised across the pitch.

Bernardo silva is an incredible player

And Cancelo and Dias

It’s Bernardo Silvas work rate !!! The amount of possession he wins back! He has vastly improved working with Pep and this team

Dortmund & possible a chance of Barca dropping into Europa league. Some draw we could get IF we finish second

The CL dropdowns look pretty scary if we finish 2nd in our group.
I’d fancy half of them, if we’re on top form which we obviously haven’t been.

Milan/Porto
Zenit
Sherif
Benfica

I’d be confident of beating.

Dortmund struggling in Europe because they’re no playing against sides who’s line starts as high as the edge of Dortmund’s box.

Mental how so many German sides I’ve seen continue to play a high line against them.

Back