Official Today's football - Results, updates, goals, discussion - Junior Cup 1st Round scores added

SM™

Staff member
Good luck to the Rangers B through in Edinburgh, and best wishes to Dalbeattie Star.

1629563509243.png

SCOTTISH JUNIOR CUP 1st ROUND

Ashfield 5-0 Isavale
Auchinleck Talbot 3-1 Montrose Roselea
Banks O’Dee 4-3 Harthill Royal
Beith Juniors 3-2 Maud
Bridge of Don Thistle 1-4 Lochee United
Burghead Thistle 0-4 Ardrossan Winton Rovers
Cambuslang Rangers 8-1 Fauldhouse United
Carluke Rovers 3-1 Sunnybank
Colony Park 1-1 Hurlford United (5-4 on Pens)
Coupar Angus A-A Yoker Athletic
Cruden Bay 3-4 Lanark United
Cumbernauld United 2-0 Kilbirnie Ladeside
Cutler 1-0 Hermes
Downfield 0-1 Blantyre Victoria
Dufftown 4-4 Letham (3-4 on pens)
Dundee Violet 2-2 Thorniewood United (2-4 on Pens)
Dyce Juniors 6-0 Buchanhaven Hearts
East Craigie 3-1 St Roch’s
Ellon United 0-2 Dundee St James
Forfar United 0-7 Muirkirk Juniors
Forres Thistle 0-6 Tayport
Gartcairn 4-1 East End
Glasgow Perthshire 5-2 Ardeer Thistle
Greenock Juniors 1-2 Kirkintilloch Rob Roy
Hall Russell United 0-5 Renfrew
Irvine Meadow 4-0 Deveronside
Johnstone Burgh 4-2 Forfar West End
Kirriemuir Thistle 3-3 Petershill (10-11 on Pens)
Largs Thistle 2-1 Glasgow United
Lesmahagow Juniors 2-2 Dundee North End (4-5 on Pens)
Livingston United P-P Stoneyburn
Lochee Harp 2-9 Glenafton Athletic
Longside 1-1 Fraserburgh United
Longside 1-1 Fraserburgh United (2-3 on Pens)
Lugar Boswell Thistle 1-7 Craigmark Burntonians
Nairn St Ninian 1-4 Shotts Bon Accord
Newmains United 2-1 Dalry Thistle
Pollok 7-0 Maybole Juniors
Rothie Rovers 0-1 Kilsyth Rangers
Saltcoats Victoria 0-7 West Calder United
Scone Thistle 4-2 New Elgin
Stonehaven 0-3 Syngenta
Stoneywood Parkvale 4-1 Wishaw
Troon 1-1 Benburb (9-10 on Pens)
Whitehills 1-13 Arthurlie

1629566221533.png

Last edited:
Should be a stroll in the park for our B Team today. Potential toughie for the Dhims B Team. Shame our B Team isn’t televised for this one.:(

Nice thread idea. And I wouldn't mind some Caramel Wafers please.:))

Last edited:
St mirren to get a draw.

Heard it here first.
Beat me to it, I just stuck £5 on a draw at sharkheid at 5/1. I have a feeling that Goodwin might have noticed that they have 45 yards between their Centre Halves.

Yes, we are having a stuttering start to the season, but they are still shite.

Have st mirren not been smacked with Covid? Could be cricket score today if so

Beat me to it, I just stuck £5 on a draw at sharkheid at 5/1. I have a feeling that Goodwin might have noticed that they have 45 yards between their Centre Halves.

Yes, we are having a stuttering start to the season, but they are still shite.
Goodwin self-isolating is he not? Lee Sharp presumably in charge. I can't see anything other than a comfy win for the Dhims, despite their defensive frailties. Hope springs eternal though.

St mirren can’t be as profligate as Alkmaar were infront of goal. But they will presumably concede several times

Burnley’s starting line up have squad numbers 1-11. And every number is in the correct position for a 4-4-2.

How often has that happened in the EPL I wonder.

Burnley’s starting line up have squad numbers 1-11. And every number is in the correct position for a 4-4-2.

How often has that happened in the EPL I wonder.
Feel like Cork should be number 6 and Mee number 4 otherwise I’d agree. Can’t have been many times 2000 that’s happened

Feel like Cork should be number 6 and Mee number 4 otherwise I’d agree. Can’t have been many times 2000 that’s happened
I’d agree in Scotland but number 6 in England seems to be exclusively worn by international CHs going back all the way to the 50s. Moore, Butcher, Terry, Maguire etc. Even in friendlies there isn’t record of a CM wearing it internationally!

Sportsound at the moment heavily trying to peddle the myth that the lack of fans last year affected the Rabble more than anyone else.

Bonner, Lennon and some other hysterical Yahoo I didn’t quite catch the name of all in agreement; Michael Stewart, funnily enough, the only lone voice against.

Has the piggery been half empty all season or just this game? First time I’ve seen it this season.

Hadn't really paid attention but am I right in saying the scum are at home again to another bottom 6 side tae? That random computer doesn't half like giving them a wee boost at the start of the season eh.

We’ll need to be up for this next weekend and get back to playing out best because there starting to play well, new signings have hit the ground running and will be full of confidence

No doubt I'll get called a panty wetter and get slated for this but it's time to get realistic and put an end to the they are shite and haven't played anyone patter.
They are pinning teams back, showing consistency and ruthlessness, similar to us last year.
Our players better wake up and start clicking soon or next week is going to be a tough watch.

Time to get realistic and put an end to the they are shite and haven't played anyone patter.
They are pinning teams back, showing consistently and ruthlessness, similar to us last year.
Our players better wake up and start clicking soon or next week is going to be a tough watch.
Sadly I agree!

Time to get realistic and put an end to the they are shite and haven't played anyone patter.
They are pinning teams back, showing consistency and ruthlessness, similar to us last year.
who have they played thats top six. two teams just promoted and a team that finished 7th last season and playing with ten man thanks to their 12th man

Automatic camera at Cappielow is knackered. Probably some QB scumbag selling the parts for a bag of smack and a dozen cans of HCC cider.

No doubt I'll get called a panty wetter and get slated for this but it's time to get realistic and put an end to the they are shite and haven't played anyone patter.
They are pinning teams and pressing in numbers really, really high up the pitch but until the St Mirren goalie inexplicably palmed the 1st in and the dubious sending off (against us that's a yellow as has been seen many times once you see it) St Mirren countered it by the goalie hitting the left winger every time and it was 2 on 2 at the back. Switched the feed off after the red and it will turn into a cricket score but they certainly aren't infallible and take massive, massive risks the way they play. They will scud teams but they will also lose their fair share too, sometimes heavily.

They are pinning teams and pressing in numbers really, really high up the pitch but until the St Mirren goalie inexplicably palmed the 1st in and the dubious sending off (against us that's a yellow as has been seen many times once you see it) St Mirren countered it by the goalie hitting the left winger every time and it was 2 on 2 at the back. Switched the feed off after the red and it will turn into a cricket score but they certainly aren't infallible and take massive, massive risks the way they play. They will scud teams but they will also lose their fair share too, sometimes heavily.
Good summarization mate

Looks like Alnwick is having an absolute nightmare. All goal keeps playing against us have their best game in years.

Back