Today's game in Beijing

I was working there for a while, trying to see a game was absolutely brutal, even getting a decent stream via a VPN was murder.

Best of luck !

Anyone know of any bars in Beijing that will have our games consistently?

Can try it on Rangers TV - be interesting to see if it works. Everytime I have been there the Internet has been crap due to the Chinese looking in on you.

Chinese internet is heavily censored, cant get much from the west without a VPN

Think you would probably get Rangers TV - mostly the stuff you can communicate or search with is blocked (google, Facebook, whatsapp, etc). Seemed to be better on your phone now though - think they have relaxed roaming phones which means you can use google maps on the go now which is a big move forward.

Think you would probably get Rangers TV - mostly the stuff you can communicate or search with is blocked (google, Facebook, whatsapp, etc). Seemed to be better on your phone now though - think they have relaxed roaming phones which means you can use google maps on the go now which is a big move forward.
Ive always used a VPN to get RTV, in fact I never use the internet in China without using it

Was there in March,there are sports bars,watched a couple of epl matches.
you will always get EPL in every country throughout Asia, particularly in the cities, scottish games a bit harder to find, ive been in the backblocks of Vietnam and everyone has an EPL team they support, irs amazing the reach they have

Back