Todays team

Bonnyloyal

STEVEN GERRARD has named his starting XI to face HJK Helsinki at Ibrox this afternoon – with this being the Light Blues’ first game since the winter shutdown.
More to follow…
RANGERS: Foderingham;, Tavernier, Flanagan, Worrall, Halliday, Jack, Arfield, Kent, Davis, Defoe, Morelos.
SUBS: Robby McCrorie, Houston, McAuley, Katic, Barisic, Candeias, Ross McCrorie, Coulibaly, Kelly, Lafferty, Middleton.

Flanagan and Worral at centre back? Guessing Katic and McAuley with get the second half

First half team,shagger aside, looks likely to be the starting 11 against killie. In fact mcauley as well for Flanagan?

Interesting team, I don’t think he’ll play Morelos out wide, so is it a midfield of:

Halliday-Arfield-Jack-Davis-Kent

Or

Kent
Arfield Jack Davis

Feck knows. :)

Seems Flanagan will be centre half.

Ahead of Katic and Macauley.

Bizarre in all honesty.
Looking at the bench, I’m guessing we’re going to swap everyone at half time and go with a 4-2-3-1. We’ve exactly eleven players on the bench. Don’t think there’s anything to read into Flanagan starting.

It will likely be a 4-3-3 with the wide forwards playing narrower than before, and more focused on goals rather than putting crosses in.

Think Liverpool and how they set up.

Looking at the bench, I’m guessing we’re going to swap everyone at half time and go with a 4-2-3-1. We’ve exactly eleven players on the bench. Don’t think there’s anything to read into Flanagan starting.
let's hope we've rattled in some goals in the first half for my -3 bet.
I can't see a glut of goals from the "second half" team.

It will likely be a 4-3-3 with the wide forwards playing narrower than before, and more focused on goals rather than putting crosses in.

Think Liverpool and how they set up.
If it is then perhaps Kent will stay wide left but just tuck in more. Good thing is at Ibrox we don't need wingers to do tracking back as much, McCrorie/Jack will do that. The fullbacks give us enough width as well.

Back