Todays Training Gallery

Ojo has the presence of a centre half.

I thought it was Sol Bamba!

190619_training_ojo_83.jpg

He looks like an MMA fighter.

Can't wait to see him running at full backs and opposition defences.

He will scare the shit out of them.

Wee mebude looking at Alfie as if to say “ he’s nuts “ :D

Good to see some of the lads struggling at the end , Jack and Halliday look done in :Das it should be . The build on Ono :oops:for a winger that’s incredible . It’s going to be interesting seeing him .

He looked as if he struggled but you can only go on what you see.

Pounds drop of guys like that easy. He could drop 5 or 6 pounds in a week no problem if he had extra.

He looked in poor condition compared to his rival for the striker's position.

Alfie looked worse going into last seasons pre-season (IMO) and came out of it looking much leaner and was clearly fitter then he had been.

Defoe's condition is amazing, a real credit to his attitude. I bet he is raring to go.

Great to see the pics and know they are already being pushed, our fitness levels last year were fantastic, I'm sure we will accept nothing less this year.

Last season Rtv had a video everyday of pre season but so far just one.

Deeply disappointed :(

There are reports stating Rossiter was given extended leave by the Gaffer, probably all part of keeping him healthy.

Alfie looked worse going into last seasons pre-season (IMO) and came out of it looking much leaner and was clearly fitter then he had been.

Defoe's condition is amazing, a real credit to his attitude. I bet he is raring to go.

Great to see the pics and know they are already being pushed, our fitness levels last year were fantastic, I'm sure we will accept nothing less this year.

At the start they were all smiles and jovial.
At the end they all looked like they wish they had followed their second career choice:)
Great to see

Alfie looks like he needs a big few weeks.

He looked immense at the end of last pre season.

Bit of a lazy summer it seems (from the few stills I’ve seen).

This will be a different world for Stewart, btw.

He looked as if he struggled but you can only go on what you see.

Pounds drop of guys like that easy. He could drop 5 or 6 pounds in a week no problem if he had extra.
Alfie was struggling so much that he is shown running on his own. He has run away from the group that were supposed to have equal running / fitness times.

At the start they were all smiles and jovial.
At the end they all looked like they wish they had followed their second career choice:)
Great to see
Yup. Good. I want them all to earn their jerseys!

There's a couple who look fitter and leaner than last season - big Goldson looks like he means business! He's ready for another 60 game season.

Big Goldson absolutely strolling it. Even Tav looked to be struggling behind him.

Back