Todays Vlogs

That Alex Griffin just seems to be falling in love with our great club he's truly got the bug now.
I’ve no problem with him at all, decent lad and very positive about us.

Would those that aren’t liking it prefer him to be standing in with the Great Unwashed telling his viewers what a jolly load of craicsters they are?

Don’t underestimate the power of positivity these vlogs generate. And I’m 50 btw.

I can understand why some people don't like the whole vlogger thing from a ticket perspective it takes one away from a "proper fan".

However its good PR, they're good to look back on in the hours after the game and generally not a bad thing. It could encourage others to come to games buy merchandise etc.

99% of the people who complain will watch the videos.

I think I broke my nose... :D

Rod Wallace scf I ended up on the ground several rows down from my seat. With the adrenaline, didn't notice until I was out the ground that I'd lost the skin off both shins from ankle to knee. Basically scraped off the seats in from of me on the way down. Did I give a %^*&? :D

He got some amount of abuse on Twitter. If someone wants to give him, sell him a ticket then I don’t see the problem. He genuinely loves Rangers and is passionate about us.

As in got abuse today because he had a ticket?

Twitter is just full of the absolute worst cûnts.

Glad the guy seemed to have a cracking day anyway and all the bears in his video were in great spirits with him.

People need to go with the flow with these things. It's new and it isn't going anywhere. We get terrible press from the MSM and we finally have a few people covering our games in a good light.
It was the same when the UB came on the scene, the initial reaction to their European style songs was not positive. Now they are extremely important and I couldn't imagine any game without them.
This taking a ticket from proper fans doesn't wash with me. With the exception of the odd game (a cup game against Celtic), you can secure a ticket easily enough. If you can't you need to spread your wings a little. Even so, 1 blogger, maybe 2, 3 or even 5 bloggers getting a ticket for today and promoting the positivity to 100's of thousands of people isn't that bad is it?
Lot's of people only go to the "big games" or a select few throughout the season, I'm not sure what the difference is.

As in got abuse today because he had a ticket?

Twitter is just full of the absolute worst cûnts.

Glad the guy seemed to have a cracking day anyway and all the bears in his video were in great spirits with him.
because he was looking for one. He would probably get abuse as he had one as well. Saying he doesn’t deserve it plus abuse.

He got some amount of abuse on Twitter. If someone wants to give him, sell him a ticket then I don’t see the problem. He genuinely loves Rangers and is passionate about us.
Anyone who wanted a ticket yesterday could have got one. There was large amount on sale pre match and in town

Its not remotely impartial. Its a Vlog from a Rangers supporter. He seems to be growing more in love with the club with every video.

These vlogs are brilliant. Gives a flavour of what it was like in the stands for those that couldn't be there

Love the big ginger guy in this one. See him in it from behind seeming quite reserved a few times. Fast forward to the end and he's bouncing about top less

Absolutely magic watching things like this

I enjoyed the lads video. Watched it and got the butterflies in the tummy when we scored. You know it’s coming and still get the buzz as the crowd go bonkers.

I’ve no problem with him at all, decent lad and very positive about us.

Would those that aren’t liking it prefer him to be standing in with the Great Unwashed telling his viewers what a jolly load of craicsters they are?

Don’t underestimate the power of positivity these vlogs generate. And I’m 50 btw.

Its part of life now. My sons generation devour that sort of content. No point in fighting it. Its not my cup of tea but its harmless stuff and theres clearly a market for it.

Great PR for our club. These videos are watched by thousands home and abroad and cost the club nothing. Seems a good guy too.
Agree about PR but can also work against if you have a real crap seat. The English girl's vlog of the Barga game was from a seat up very back of main stand and the view was like a 'letter box' and with pillar right in line of pen spot at Broomloan. I had forgot about the restricted view up there and a lot of comments on the vlog about it.

Safe to say the lad has got the Rangers bug now.
Good on him for making the effort to go and get a ticket, in that situation it's fair game who gets one, IMO

I think I broke my nose... :D

Rod Wallace scf I ended up on the ground several rows down from my seat. With the adrenaline, didn't notice until I was out the ground that I'd lost the skin off both shins from ankle to knee. Basically scraped off the seats in from of me on the way down. Did I give a %^*&? :D
I ended up with a burst nose at the lovenkrands last minute winner final.

Back