Tom Conspiracy Boyd (todays Record)

Imagine having this clown as your ambassador....they must have a competition prior to interview on who hates the Gers most...and if you win it you get the job
Horrible hate filled club they deserve each other
Him and mad Joe - does that not just sum the B-stards up .........?

Step back and see the bigger picture here lads.
We've started the season very well and they've just been pumped out the CL.
The inbuilt chip on the shoulder has automatically activated and here we are.
Mind when we beat them before the new year break last year. We were getting close, refs got it again.
We know how they work.

Boyd is a certifiable loonball who dines out on being captain in 1998 when they won the league.

Christ, a few years back he was introduced to a bunch of kids at a fanzone as "The man who stopped the ten". Kids who were born at least 10/12 years after it happened.

Treble winning captain ? Celtic legend ? Played in Euros and World Cups ? Naw, stoapped big bad Rainjurz winning the league.

We consume them.

The cùnts promoted their bumble-bee design a few years back.

The tag-line on the radio advert was something along the lines of "the last time we wore this kit, we stopped 10 in a row"

*Incidentally, they didn't wear it that particular season IIRC

Hope somebody records a stream of Celtic tv coverage when we play them, I need to hear that f**kwit explode! Even I was shocked at him imploding yesterday against Dunfermline, whats he going to be like against us!

Him and mad Joe - does that not just sum the B-stards up .........?

You asked for it..........

Wonder what they are talking about? Sevco or referees?

148.jpg

There was a few times when I couldn't believe what I was hearing, Neither wonder they have such victimhood when that is your ambasador. "He decided not to give Celtic the penalty before it happened" was one .
Why are you watching Celtic TV? I think I'll be watching you. lol

Shouldn,t that be the
He's a bigot. Pulled out of his brother Jim's wedding as his best man, last minute, because he married a Protestant. Same week as he and the rest of their team were being photographed wearing their "Boys against Bigotry" t-shirts.

Scum is as scum does.
Shouldn,t that be the boys against buggery.

Given that these outrageous comments were made on the official Celtic tv channel can we assume that this is the official view of Glasgow Celtic FC?

This if so has to be dealt with by the sfa disciplinary process. They are bringing the game into dispute and what’s more inciting acts of revenge on an sfa official.

When will we hear from the sfa on this?
poet tv will be an entirely seperate organisation, no doubt.

Step back and see the bigger picture here lads.
We've started the season very well and they've just been pumped out the CL.
The inbuilt chip on the shoulder has automatically activated and here we are.
Mind when we beat them before the new year break last year. We were getting close, refs got it again.
We know how they work.
Ironically they're at their happiest when we are in the ascendency. They love playing the downtrodden, disadvantaged Catholic. They believe the world is out to do them down.

Can I just say - I've got that iiipeeteevee app so i've caught the 2nd half of their game against Cluj and Dunfermline on Celtic TV as I couldn't find anymore links.

Without a word of a lie, I was disgusted with the behaviour and comments from the commentary team. I've never heard so much vile and victim mentality thrown around, all aimed at the officials. It's actually unbelievable. It's not just the odd comment either, it's literally the whole way through, even before they've been beaten or put out. They demand, not ask, demand yellow cards and red cards at every juncture. Honestly it's infuriating to listen to.
Then when it's them diving or putting in a tackle it's nothing but positive. I couldn't hold my anger in after listening to 10 minutes of it.

Contrast this with Peter Lovenkrands when he's on Rangers TV, and it's like night and day.
Peter is actually quite balanced and will admit if we've had a dive or a poor challenge etc.
The whole commentary isn't based around trying to win through others failures or making them weaker.

With those rats it's exactly the opposite. Any advantage at all they want. Victims the lot of them.

They disgust me now.

He's a bigot. Pulled out of his brother Jim's wedding as his best man, last minute, because he married a Protestant. Same week as he and the rest of their team were being photographed wearing their "Boys against Bigotry" t-shirts.

Scum is as scum does.
Can’t remember that being in the papers!
I wonder if he had the flu that day.

I saw him before at Morrison's, of all places, with his wife or girlfriend. Two more aesthetically challenged individuals you could never set your eyes on. A pair of right ugly, glaikit morons. :))
What store?
If it’s the correct one, I’ll get my buddy to have a word, poison his meat or something.

That’s funny, I listened to a bit of the extra time on Radio Scotland, the commentator, Neil McCann and ex Celtic player Pat Bonner all thought it wasn’t a penalty. They all said that the keeper came out, punched the ball away and then collided with the Celtic player.
Exactly this.
It’s still a penalty though and woe betide any poor ref that doesn’t see it that give.

I'd be utterly appalled if we had someone at the club in an offical role spout that paranoia drivel on RangersTV.

They welcome it. Only in this country can the biggest club be systematically destroyed and put down the divisions and their rivals procede to win 9 trophies on the bounce and the conspriracy is about stopping them.

Why is there a priest present at an official club function?

Captured in the left hand side of the image.
Hadn't noticed that - but you are correct.

BTW - it's from "Celtic Rally 2019" courtesy of Jhoe the Bhigot's "forum".

There's being biased towards your team - not a problem! It's their club channel - and aimed at their own fans.

However, what he said was totally out of order. Fans in a pub/social media/whatever - OK. Club employee? Totally out of order.

20 years after 9IAR it cheers me greatly to see how much damage was done by it to the brain of the average rancid bheast.:cool:

Back