Tom English comments

Credit where it's due, although English has been a scumbag to us many a time he hasn't shied away from being honest about them. I remember on a few occasions. Even at the start of Rodgers last season and a few times since then I've heard him on the radio saying they were in a dangerous spot because of the terrible recruitment and rhyming off a list of the dross they keep buying.
he does it in this podcast, it's very amusing. A list of dross - I've not heard of half of them - that they've spent a fortune on.

Broadfoot is utterly chronic on it, constantly interrupting him to talk to pish.

English is just laying the groundwork for TLB being 'forced out of Scottish football'. They're engineering this so they can say he walked and they are again the victims of anti-catholic Scotland.
He's a moron so it won't take much manipulation.

This, 100%.

He appeared on the news shortly after TLB received a "viable device" consisting of a shoebox and some wires. You can google it. He said that sectarianism in Scotland was anti catholic. No ifs and no buts just plain old anti catholic.

Jackpot.

This is the problem with the entire debate, and panic amongst the Yahoos on the widening of the debate explains why McGillivan, Haggerty, Findlay and other well-kent apologists within their support made a concerted attempt to portray sectarianism as 'racism' - as if only Roman Catholic Irish people counted.

It also explains why even now, we are routinely abused using the H word: a sectarian slur which if using it would get you arrested in Northern Ireland.

When you have MPs and MSPs who have used this phrase to describe us and have been unpunished, it tells you all you need to know about modern Scotland.

Back