Tom English fears that 55 is coming

From Walker, Crocker, Rob Mclean, English and every other pundit, columnist that haven't played for Rangers the worry that Rangers could win the league is hilarious. A real hate filled, bitter bunch of f*cks surrounds Scottish Football.

55 is going to be magnificent.

They are worried. Social media, press placemen, usual appeasers all wondering how the mighty cash rich scum are so bad. Very enjoyable reading their pain.
I hope our players realize just how much they have damaged the timmys superiority complex. They are completely broken today. :)) :)) :)) :)) :cool:

I'm deeply suspicious.

Apart from the injury/Covid excuses, there has been general praise for our performance including Fanta Baws and now Tim Oirish.

What is Lawwell up to? Seeing if we can handle the pressure of being favourites?

Id say while not warning to English, I appreciate he's calling out as he sees it. Yeah he has been a chunt many times in the past, but his journalist side of him can't ignore the facts of this poor Celtic team.

At least he's not completely signed up to the mank omerta, unlike Keevins. That chunt has somehow in his Mail article turned yesterdays result into a debate of covid and how this year's title could be another asterisk scenario.

Basically he's suggesting if 55 is delivered, it will be questioned its legitimacy. He's a f**king wet wipe of a man.

They have delusions of grandeur. They've been the luckiest club out there with our problems, getting demoted and then severely weakened with poor managerial choices and that fat heart attack Ashley when we got back up. With the advantages that they've had they should be streets ahead of us, if we can sort our consistency out against the dross then the league's ours 'cause we are better than them

English won’t be enjoying seeing how well organised Rangers are and by far the best footballing side in Scotland at this time

Yes questions can be asked as our team in previous years have failed to beat teams we should be beating so the test is how we do v Livi next Sunday at home and Killie the following week away from home

If we can get the wins it will definitely apply pressure to the mentally challengeds and it appears fatty Lennon has ruffled too many feathers at Parkpaed and the foreigners are all wanting out

The players have won at Parkpaed. Let’s see how we do in the next few days but the season isn’t won with one OF victory

I listen to the BBC Pod a lot.

Not sure if it was the summer vote, but I’m warming to Tom.

He’s certainly not an out and out, blinkered, bitter mentally challenged.
He is, but I reckon he knows the position of power is shifting towards us and the self imposed ban from the BBC is likely to change. He is making sure he is one of the ones who can make out he was always fair and balanced.

Hes spoke somr utter shite in the past and came across very poorly, bitter and stupid but he has a decent article in him when the blinkers are off and he's been fairer than some at times.

I dont trust him though.

I've said it on here before I think, but English's forte is long form rugby writing. He's a truly excellent author when it comes to that. But I don't rate him in particular as a match reporting journalist - whether rugby or football.

He has written some rubbish in the past, particularly about us, but he was good over the summer on the governance issues at the SPFL.

read the article he did on Wednesday/Thursday for the BBC website, he had full detailed descriptions of "incidents" that the scum didn't like when Beaton took charge in the 1-0 game (mostly featuring Morelos) and then for us he said something like "Rangers fans could also give some times when they've fallen foul of the ref" like we had no case against Clancy for that "performance" last December or any of the other refs in Scotland

he's sitting there greeting along with all his other journalist pals, realising they've been blowing smoke up a team that is probably worth buttons in the transfer market. Thought Ajeti was the next thing? I had no idea he came on yesterday because our defence had him in their pocket. £4-5m to score goals against Ross County? great use of money

I think I must be one of the only rangers fans that actually likes Tom English.
I think he is a good journalist - much prefer listening to him on the radio than most of the other pundits. I find him really fair - yes he will criticise us but he is a journalist not a cheerleader.
Also thought Neil mcann and Michael Stewarts analysis of the game on sportscene last night was really interesting. Often in Scotland the punditry is clichéd and boring but last night was excellent imo.

These mentally challenged arse lickers already have their 10 in a row articles written, it will be bloody orgasmic seeing their despair if we can win it this season.
It will be like seeing the "champions" podium getting loaded back onto the back of the lorry on Helicopter Sunday x1000

He was a mentally challenged scumbag before, he's a mentally challenged scumbag now and will always be a mentally challenged scumbag.

I’ll admit that I don’t like Tom English. I don’t like his slevvering snide treatment of us in 2012, I hate the bbc largely because of the posh psuedo intellectual privileged bigots that created and whooped up the no to newco idiots that forced our club into the bottom tier. I hate the sniggering petty and childish runts that created the McCoist suicide cartoon, the men children that arranged the league standings to ensure that we were placed bottom of the lowest league at the time. I’ll never forgive bbc Scotland and as a result I’ve no love for Tom English.

to a man woman and child we should never forget or forgive their treatment of us at this time. Now one by one as the tide turns watch their attitudes soften. Watch spiers, guidi etc warm up the rangers = good mantra. These suits full of bugger all are nothing but hoors.
Tom can say a few kind words but don’t forget the pain that he and his ilk inflicted on Rangers and every single one of the fans. So %^*& him and his poison kind at BBC Scotland.

It's going to be hilarious, when we wil the league and every bit of media from around the world will be inside Ibrox to get a picture and interview .......... and the BBC will be on the roundabout lol. I wonder how long before they break their solidarity with McLaughlin

I used to like English.

2012 and his utter contempt for Dave King really made me dislike him. He at times seemed to hope Ashley et al won the Power struggle purely as he has a real dislike of Dave King.

He seems to have let his unbridled hatred of Dave King for the time being and seems to be morphing into a good journalist again.

I see nothing wrong with that article. It was fair I think.

It's a decent and fair article, far removed from the absolute biased bile you'd get from the likes of Spence.

English is an admitted Celtic fan. As such he waxes lyrical whenever anything is going well but acts like a disgruntled fan when things are not. He worshipped at the alter of Rogers, he is less a fan of Lennon who he calls "Neil" in good times and "Lennon" at times like now. Read his articles...he does it every time.

He wants Celtic to do well but as a fan is scathing when things don't.

Unlike some, I don't believe he hates Rangers, he has some objectivity and is essentially a frustrated, educated Celtic fan reporting on things. He tosses in the odd compliment to the the likes of Aberdeen, Hearts & Hibs that keeps their fans onside.

On a side note, Kris Boyd...if anyone doubted his colours we can put that one to bed.

It's a decent and fair article, far removed from the absolute biased bile you'd get from the likes of Spence.

English is an admitted Celtic fan. As such he waxes lyrical whenever anything is going well but acts like a disgruntled fan when things are not. He worshipped at the alter of Rogers, he is less a fan of Lennon who he calls "Neil" in good times and "Lennon" at times like now. Read his articles...he does it every time.

He wants Celtic to do well but as a fan is scathing when things don't.

Unlike some, I don't believe he hates Rangers, he has some objectivity and is essentially a frustrated, educated Celtic fan reporting on things. He tosses in the odd compliment to the the likes of Aberdeen, Hearts & Hibs that keeps their fans onside.

On a side note, Kris Boyd...if anyone doubted his colours we can put that one to bed.
Don't know if I believe the "educated" part.

Next few weeks will be key. Hopefully we’ll keep on a run, max points and do well in Europe which will just build even more confidence & momentum.

By all accounts they’ve not been playing well at all, so it’s going to be really interesting to see how they react to this result - will the bounce back or drop a few more points and go in to a bit of a tailspin?

From Walker, Crocker, Rob Mclean, English and every other pundit, columnist that haven't played for Rangers the worry that Rangers could win the league is hilarious. A real hate filled, bitter bunch of f*cks surrounds Scottish Football.

55 is going to be magnificent.
The trophy parade with open top bus in George Square as well to get it rite roon them aw :D

I think the article in the OP is pretty well balanced to be honest. Cant argue with it and he is basically saying there's a legitimate chance that the balance of power could be shifting. Also credits Gerrard for doing impressive work.

No complaints here.

He is that poor excuse for a journalist: the man who is able to analyse what he sees and write well, but often allows his inherent bias to rise to the surface. He hates us but sometimes manages to swallow that hatred and describe what he sees instead of what he wants to see.

I'll not be giving him the benefit of any doubt any time soon.

I used to like him but he jumped on the Jim Traynor hate train with Speirs, Spence, Cowan and Cosgrove when the main aim of the BBC post match Saturday shows was to show how much you hated Rangers.

Traynor knew what he was doing and played to the gallery but did not care if it was blue or green. He was controversial for a reason but the rest of them made it personal.

English changed and rather than being the voice of reason just wanted to be part of the gang after Traynor left and became like the rest of them.

I used to enjoy listening to Traynor and Off the Ball on the BBC but have not listened or tuned in for years. Just goes to prove the point that everything they get their hands on they eventually ruin. They cannot help themselves.

There are many in the press that dislike us....list too long too mention.

There are some that thought it was open-season on us and sacrificed their careers to spout hate.

Spence and Speirs did that and they've lost their jobs. Criticise the board all you will but the once mainstream press haters have been outed and removed to become journalistic nobodies, venting their bile on barely read platforms.

They've lost. It hurts them to their core. Good.

English is not one of them. I doubt he ever was but we've drawn a line in the sand and others know it now.

As someone said before never forget what they have all been doing for years, trying to kill our club.no surrender w.a.t.p

Back