Tom English on the Scum's TIAR mission

If the roles were reversed the media would be falling over themselves to downplay the 'achievement'.

There is no impartial media in Scotland.

They either hate us - mentally challenged or diddy team - or if they are Bear friendly they over-compensate to the point they might as well be mentally challenged.

It's depressing and sinister.

Funny how thye never mention the likes of Aberdeen in articles like this. The only one of the other top 5 teams who have been in the league competing with the Tims for the full 9 years.

Cant really claim to have beaten us when we werent competing for the same thing

Honestly you would think the yahoos were filled with world beaters after reading that.

Ntcham plays about 5-7 good games a season then gets benched for the rest, Elyounoussi can’t even make Southampton’s 25 man squad, Brown McGregor and Forrest are regularly out classed in Europe by giants like FC Cluj and Copenhagen.

Up front take Edouard away and they’ve got a donkey they paid £3.5m for who’s started 1 Game. Bayo who is so bad they want Steven Fletcher as a replacement and a complete and utter car crash of a person in Thumbheid.

The minute Edouard leaves and he will they will start to struggle.

I hate his Southern Irish Voice commentating on our football as much as I hated his compatriots getting behind Scottish Independence. To all of them I can't say go home - that would be wrong so I say %^*& Off!

Back