Tom Miller today

Catches a lot of unfair flack. Was great today.

Some pretty funny moments too, eg when you could hear the Motherwell sponsors giving Mugabe Motm and he said something along the lines of names being thrown in to a hat to select that one.

In a minority here but prefer Tom to Clive.

Dont need stats from Clive about so and so being the second highest scorer against Rangers in recent years behind Edouard and more shite like that. He’s not on ITV now and that doesn’t enhance my viewing as a Rangers fan. Tom over Clive for me.
It's Tom for me also.

Personally, prefer the punditry to be more professional than sounding like any old fan. Once you start going down the 'partisan' only route you get the standard of Hartson and the likes, which is utter cringe!

Personally, prefer the punditry to be more professional than sounding like any old fan. Once you start going down the 'partisan' only route you get the standard of Hartson and the likes, which is utter cringe!

Massive difference, Tom is on a club channel and should be partisan, Hartson is on a national broadcaster.

Maybe you prefer Clive talking about the beggars.

Calling Sakala Nigerian today?

Anytime I’ve listened to him he continuously mixes up Aribo & Kamara.

Just plain ignorant.
Add in 'Junior Bacuna'.

Chris Elliott apparently playing for Dundee, not knowing St Johnstone Ross County was postponed and plenty more.

A true fan but a dreadful commentator.

Some pretty funny moments too, eg when you could hear the Motherwell sponsors giving Mugabe Motm and he said something along the lines of names being thrown in to a hat to select that one.

Dont need stats from Clive about so and so being the second highest scorer against Rangers in recent years behind Edouard and more shite like that. He’s not on ITV now and that doesn’t enhance my viewing as a Rangers fan. Tom over Clive for me.

Tom every time for me.
We shouldn't be wasting money on Clive, he's an annoying c*** :)

With you Bro !

Are you honestly asking why it isn't odd for somebody to say that a rangers fan would prefer Rangers TV to talk about Celtic?

Well you said you wanted a more impartial commentator. Clive is impartial but can talk about the beggars.

You're not in the minority bud, it's the mouthy minority that like Clive.

Tom beats Clive hands down for me.

Someone needs to tell Clive 'the Light Blues' has got f***all to do with the shirt colour. Its a mistake he has repeated time and again.

Back