Tom Miller tonight

One thing I’d add is as mentioned above, his speech after our win at the piggery was cringeworthy and is constantly used by the mentally challengeds to laugh at us

Mentioning Brown, Griffiths etc, riddy.
So what?

He got caught up in the moment. Those stinking rat bastards are going to laugh at us for something. Cant control that. Until we annihilate them and win a treble or something.

Ultimately what people think is up to them but I really like Tom - genuine guy and obviously a gent. If you cant get hyped up for his call when Alfie scored against Legia, then you must be a robot!

Love Tom, he's not perfect, but I want a Rangers fan who cares commentating on our games. Great when he's got Andy Little on, should be the regular co- comm, or KT, both are great.
People whining about him need to get a grip & lighten the fuk up!

He was, is, and always will be, a horrendous commentator.

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt this season as he seemed to be trying a bit harder - then the day after 9/11 he calls Goldson and Helander the Twin Towers.

I don’t drink. Can you get anything right.
I know, what am I like, eh?
There was me giving you the benefit of the doubt thinking you must be drunk to come out with such a harsh statement.
You should just have used drink as an excuse.
Can you get anything right?

Clive Tyldesley is the crème de la crème of commentators and it is great to listen to him.

Tom has reigned in this commentary and does just fine for me. Rangers man who loves the club and is a little biased, heyho think some on here would rather listen to Walker, Sutton, Hartson et al..

I know, what am I like, eh?
There was me giving you the benefit of the doubt thinking you must be drunk to come out with such a harsh statement.
You should just have used drink as an excuse.
Can you get anything right?
The only use I can think of for orange
peel is in the compost bin. Bye.

Back