Tom Stoltman 2021 worlds strongest man.

Buzzing for the big man , what a year for the bears . Now have to try and not tell the weans for 6 months so we can watch it no spoilers .:D

Well done Tom! Don't worry about the spoilers, we will all have forgot who won it by the time it actually gets shown on tv :))

Absolutely brilliant. A fellow highlander and bear. Met him a few times and he's a cracking lad.
He's always out and about up here. Head to Asda and Tesco in Tain and you'll bump into him more than likely or Morrisons in Alness. He's always in the Silverback gym in Tain too if you want to say hello. My brother is his neighbour too. Lovely guy and a staunch Rangers fan as we know!

Congratulations Tom. Great to see all your dedication and hard work reward you with this stunning achievement. A true warrior and role model. Stay Spicy!

AQaKtBu.jpg
[/IMG]

Amazing achievement

Seems a really nice guy from hearing him on the Football Daft pod and Heart and Hand

always nice to see fellow bears do well

How come this doesn't get shown on TV for 6 months?
Something to do with ownership and rights I’m sure I read. Met Luke and Tom one year at a competition in Motherwell at a strongman gym through there, two absolutely cracking lads who are a credit to the strong man community in Scotland.

Is flag day not for the team? Definitely get him there the next time we're at Ibrox after that

And well done to him, great effort!
Aye announce him onto the pitch with the same words in the tweet
"The world's strongest man supporting the most successful team in the world"

Second home game is against the paedos btw!

Back