Tom Stoltman 2021 worlds strongest man.

Thanks for letting us know I take it the op likes telling folk the end of movies just as they're sitting down to watch them, but brilliant for the albatross

Love it always happy to tell everyone he was a bear was the big guy .

Rangers need to take advantage of this type of thing we're possible .

Imagine an out door event on the artificial pitch across from Ibrox .

The main stand in the background with big Tom doing his stuff !

FB-IMG-1624269174023.jpg

The folk seriously moaning about spoiling them watching it at Christmas... If you're that interested in strongman to watch it, then I am sure you weren't going to be able to avoid seeing somewhere, internet or news or otherwise that a Scotsman had won it?
Think it was tongue in cheek mate.

Mountain of a guy, is this guy a twin?

I remember reading about two brothers from the Highlands months ago.

Edit- congrats

Mountain of a guy, is this guy a twin?

I remember reading about two brothers from the Highlands months ago.

Edit- congrats
No he has an older brother who competes as well called Luke. And I’m sure they have a younger brother also. His big bro can take a lot of credit for getting Tom where he is. He’s helped him hugely.

Reactions: L_D
bbc article mentions his love of football - not which team tho

the cynic in me thinks had it been Them that he followed, it would be plastered all over the piece

Just read the article now.

They mention he's 'football daft' and his 'passion for football' but as you say they can't bring themselves to say that he's a Bear.

However, whereas before last season it would have annoyed me, now I just lap it up cos petty little things like that are really all they have left to console themselves with.

You wouldn't be telling these two boys to get to the back of the queue if they jump in at the Louden. :eek:

Congrats Tom

Well done to both brothers.
Congratulations to Tom.
We could do with both in our team, to "pacify" the numerous SPFL cluggers we face....

Congratulations Tom. Great to see all your dedication and hard work reward you with this stunning achievement. A true warrior and role model. Stay Spicy!

AQaKtBu.jpg
[/IMG]
I wonder if that fat arsehole Salmond pulled a saltire out his wife's bag & started waving it about when he won - nah, probably not!
B-D

Well done to both brothers. I believe 7 is not to be sniffed at and an amazing achievement. Wonder if their combined weight is 55???

Open about his autism too.

Good guy.

Happy for him and his success obviously but I think the value of him being open about his autism and showing that you can be both happy and successful with the condition goes way beyond that of a strongman trophy, even the world title.

I have both friends and family with autistic children and I know the challenges (and at times stigma) they deal with and Tom would have dealt with that too. Anything to break that down is brilliant.

So well done on both fronts my man and congratulations on your title.

Back