Tom Stoltman 2021 worlds strongest man.

Happy for him and his success obviously but I think the value of him being open about his autism and showing that you can be both happy and successful with the condition goes way beyond that of a strongman trophy, even the world title.

I have both friends and family with autistic children and I know the challenges (and at times stigma) they deal with and Tom would have dealt with that too. Anything to break that down is brilliant.

So well done on both fronts my man and congratulations on your title.
He is a great ambassador and role model for autistic people!

Was constantly refreshing the spreadsheet last night. Absolutely delighted for him. Gutted for Luke, sitting 3rd going in2 the last event n ended up 7th.
Met the gaffer last week hopefully i will meet the Stoltmans when working up in Alness n Invergordan in the future.
The most exciting spreadsheet in history haha. I was the same

Gutted for Luke to slip/trip at the last stone, but he was amazing too. How he found any energy for the final after his group is beyond me.

The most exciting spreadsheet in history haha. I was the same

Gutted for Luke to slip/trip at the last stone, but he was amazing too. How he found any energy for the final after his group is beyond me.
Yip that 215kg on the log was amazing esp in 40+ degrees of heat aswell

There's another big guy from Cumbernauld, Andy Black who has only been on the circuit for about 3 years and who took bronze in this yrs UK strongest man
He's also a big Rangers man and will hopefully join the Stoltman brothers in competition from next year onwards.

The Stoltman brothers would be awesome central defenders, put them on either post in corners and the keeper will only have a small area to keep out and it’ll be impossible to dribble passed them. McCoist did hint that he could do a turn for Scotland in commentary yesterday.

Sign them up!

There's another big guy from Cumbernauld, Andy Black who has only been on the circuit for about 3 years and who took bronze in this yrs UK strongest man
He's also a big Rangers man and will hopefully join the Stoltman brothers in competition from next year onwards.
Yes I watched him on YouTube, big Lolz a former strongman was visiting him to train. Big guy could do well in the sport too.

Yes I watched him on YouTube, big Lolz a former strongman was visiting him to train. Big guy could do well in the sport too.
A follow big Loz on You Tube Bb and watched the video you mention.
Big Andy's certainly on the rise as hes only been in training for 3 years and is definitely one to look out for over the next few yrs that's for sure.

Only a football fan according to BBC scotland.
Bad publicity-Rangers mentioned always
Good publicity-Rangers never mentioned.
It's the scotshit bbc way of reporting.

Fantastic achievement, all of Scotland is celebrating. Well, with the notable exception of a certain wee besom in Embra.

Back