Tommy Sheridan having a meltdown re Lennon

Tommy is modelling a 1989 Benzini sellik knock off, available from all good east end outlets.

He's utterly transparent and is after the john james/ill phil donation racket

Him and the Cat lover in 1989 at Kelvingrove Park during an anti-poll tax demo screaming about the SAS having to come into Glasgow to get the money off them...I was on leave from the province at the time and went along for a laugh...they provided the comedy...arseholes then...30 years later,no change.

Tommy had his 15 minutes of fame with the other tramps rosie kane etc.
He really is a dinosaur.
Him , connolly , rod stewart s true bitter colours come out when they know their careers are finished and there s no need to bother about prods.
The same will happen to slabbering Kevin Bridges.

Why....does....he....need....to...pause...after...every...word.

The man is a throbber.
Because his brain doesnt work that fast.
Joined up writing as well will be an issue.
RC schools of his era would have had priests and nuns teaching.
As my auld dear said about them- you wont get a job learning about religion all day.
And they wonder why they used to get rank jobs or didnt start business s

Tommy had his 15 minutes of fame with the other tramps rosie kane etc.
He really is a dinosaur.
Him , connolly , rod stewart s true bitter colours come out when they know their careers are finished and there s no need to bother about prods.
The same will happen to slabbering Kevin Bridges.

You talking about Billy Connolly? Never seen him as anything other than just a celtic fan. He is one of the finest things to ever come out of Glasgow. I don't think he is bitter at all.

Hope he keeps making more of these videos from his “workplace” ie his house - they are side splitting stuff.

Honestly, what age is he - ever the student politician, an unimportant nonentity who thinks he’s some sort of Martin Luther King, and as for the t-shirt, looks like a classic from a stall in the Barras...

I feel like I’ve not heard this guys name in years until this week.

This thread and all the stuff on Twitter is giving him what he wants. Attention and making him semi relevant

For anyone who hasnt seen it, Tommy dressed as a life sized gilded butt plug on Big Brother, tells you all you need to know about this utter phoney.

He's now training to be a Humanist Celebrant, weddings and funerals - this scum bag will do anything to weasel a few bob. No doubt Bar Mitzvahs too.

Vomit in human form (or is that a butt plug in human form).

Back