Tommy Sheridan having a meltdown re Lennon

Just listened to his slabbering Shellick shite on football daft, guy is a grade A wank. I wonder if he’s listened to Grado’s message yet?

Like all of that lot, can dish it out but can’t take it back.
I just finished listening to this, they gave him far too much time to spout his shite. an utter helmet and an utter prick, I really wish he would piss off back under his rock.

The bit in part 2 where he says "We need to come together and lick our....wounds", I was sure he was about to start talking about his escapades with the bold Billy Davies :eek::eek::eek:

Hes a fuckin lunatic.
Tries so hard to sound educated but you can tell a mile off he has the average IQ of that lot.
Glorious clip though.

Why....does....he....need....to...pause...after...every...word.

The man is a throbber.
Every syllable.
It's because of the circles he mixes in are politicians or wannabe politicians. They think that everyone else is as thick as them and have to speak like that to be understood.
Ever been to a hustings mate? Simpletons day out.

Listened to the football daft podcast today, it was recorded on the Tuesday afternoon i believe and the "special" guest was of course Sheridan. He was going on about how Lenny is the right man for the job, how good celtic are looking, how they were going to qualify comfortably from their qualifying game and nearly breaking my eardrums with how loud and riled he was getting. He also offered Grado (Rangers fan) a look at his champions league ticket as he would have never seen one before.....

See sitting back listening to him spill his shite out but also knowing that they got papped out was so strangely satisfying. :)):)):)):)):))

It’s a bit like when he said Scotland was going to vote yes back in 2014. Then boom we voted no i can still see his face in the bbc studies giving it the conspiracy shite. :)):))

vcz9xv.jpg

Someone posted this mock up image of Lennon as a Provo up on his Facebook page, the bold Tommy liked it..

Sheridan is a complete throbber who surely now isn't still taken seriously by anyone. The fact he's reappeared spouting that p*sh is hilarious for us and embarrassing for him and that lot. Anything that keeps Lennon in charge for the full season gets my vote!

He has lost it. This is his reply to Michelle Gray, the sister of a man who took his life due to the abuse he received at Celtic.

Andrew didn't take his own life mate.

I said a fortnight ago that banner was basically a threat of violence toward anyone attempting to blow open the chamber of secrets.
Sheridan knows exactly what he's doing sending that to Michelle.

Paedo loving piece of shit.

Andrew didn't take his own life mate.

I said a fortnight ago that banner was basically a threat of violence toward anyone attempting to blow open the chamber of secrets.
Sheridan knows exactly what he's doing sending that to Michelle.

Paedo loving piece of shit.
My bad, I thought he did

Sheridan, the man claims to have taken the moral high ground following the disgusting racial abuse of Mark Walters tweeting the mother of one of the Celtic abuse victims with their ‘19th Century Terrorist’ banners is peak scumbag and hypocrite.

A girl I know who is a mental health nurse was working with one of his constituents when he was a councillor, he thanked her, as she had went over and above for this patient, by sending her flowers ......with his phone number written on the card .

Sssssh don't tell Gail ;)

I just finished listening to this, they gave him far too much time to spout his shite. an utter helmet and an utter prick, I really wish he would piss off back under his rock.

They brown nosed the a*rshole all the way through. "We really need someone like you back in politics"

Really?

It’s the fucking T-shirt’s that has me in stitches look at it hahahahahahahhaahhahahaha
Some daft <unt has bought him that or even worse he’s is paid money for it...... look at it Hahahahahaha

Back