Tommy Sheridan (Video)

Pahahah - 2 leaders "Captain Marvel in Broony" and "Neil". Ones the luckiest, limited footballer in the history of the game and the other throws everyone and anyone under the bus to deflect the blame from himself.
Sheridan, more like Sherry-dan. I would say the man's lost it but he's probably a true reflection of a large portion of their support

You'd think this fanny would get fed up of continually uploading videos making a Curnt of himself. He's from an area close to me and even folk that used to be his friends think he is a fud.
A local Ned that somehow wormed his way into politics . There can't be Many people that don't cringe after 2 seconds of listening to him.
When you watch that video of his maw trying to sing you can see whr he gets it from.

I hate these c*unts so much. If there was ever a team that deserves to have their hallowed tainted 10iar snatched off them at the last hurdle its them.
I think its quite poetic that after everything thats happened since 2012 it all comes down to this year.
It will make their pain so much worse and i cant wait

Oh if i could tell you the stories i know about that man.... utter deviant bastard. And lol at the video

What a zoomer ,like a spin off of a Rab C Nesbitt show. I didn't think anyone could manage that level in real life though
Duffer, new leader on the park to help broonie :))
Comedy classic.
Keep them coming you fruit loop

Best to remain quiet and be thought of as a fool rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt. To be fair to the bold Thomas this could have applied to him on numerous occasions over the years.

His doctor needs to re-think his prescription. I can understand why he might have doubled the dose of happy pills but now needs to dial it back.

Put us to the sword? Aye right. Get it up yae. I do agree when he says “Lenny’s the man” Long may it continue.

Back