Tommy Sheridan (Video)

I you remember me thomas shagged his wife, spunk bucket, ya Tajir, didn't call me smooth , memories of partick, for nothing, riding a pig comes to mind ☹️

In fairness to him showing a bit of passion in supporting his team with a bit of blind faith that we are all guilty of at times. But to big up Lennon as some sort of tactical genius and Duffy as the signing of the season Tommy needs to lay of the drugs.

When will his follow up "Tears at the rogering of porkheid" video be released??

Come on AC Milan - batter these smelly bassas and boot them in the baws when they are hurting.

Just watched this the now. Absolutely pithing myself to be honest. A wee game against a team from Glasgow and will put them to the sword. Leaders in Lenny, Broony and now big Duffy - aye, that was some sterling leadership right there...

Now onward to the 'big' game against Milan - I know one half of Glasgow are looking forward to that one! ;)

What the %^*& does Sheridan even do these days apart from make up political parties? I mean does he actually draw a wage or just get paid by zoomers via donations?

Prick used to play for the Weirs group team

thought he was a midfield maestro. That actually may have been where he met Billy Davies.

To be fair to the Lying sex pest ,we drew them in the Scottish when he played for Weirs first the team and they beat us 2 -1 up at Cowan Park Barrhead ( the good flat parks) he was voted MOTM

He had a full head of hair back then too :)

His is a preaching style of presentation. Its quite a clever gimmick as it fools the simple minded regardless of how pish the content is. But, at the end of the day, it all lacks substance so he gets found out. Its part the reason why he was a poor politician, forever saying what was going to happen with no actual plan for the delivery. Failed politician, failed football supporter. And, that feckin Hail Hail bollocks is cringeworthy. Heil Heil more like.

Fuckin hells bells I gave that 5 seconds he's a total walloper .

Does he do team talks for The Thai Tim's going by that tone he's appealing to that age group it's Fucking Creepy.

In fairness to him showing a bit of passion in supporting his team with a bit of blind faith that we are all guilty of at times. But to big up Lennon as some sort of tactical genius and Duffy as the signing of the season Tommy needs to lay of the drugs.

I think Lennon is doing a great job. We should be calling for him to get an extended contract.

Back