Tommy Sheridan

I thought he'd went into hiding until I seen he started a podcast? I work near where he lives and used to see him all the time. Can you IMAGINE the pelters he must have got out and about?

The podcast Sheritan does with Frank McGarvey (who's wife is a solicitor) is genius!

Tommy is the SENSIBLE one.

On the latest effort - there was 120,000 at the 1985 Scottish Cup Final.

Frank doesn't seem the fulling shilling........

Later on, the bold Frank reveals that he left Celtic TV because they wanted him to do it for nothing. :)

Last edited:
Lives along the road from me, haven't seen him around for a while. Don't think Gail let's him out much since those vids have brought her more humiliation on her than the swingers court case.
Given his silence I think she must have removed all electrical and battery operated gadgets out of his reach. Oh the shame he has brought on her. :))
After the last OF match one of the kids was at an upstairs window with somebody with the home top on trying to wind up folk passing by. They got a wave and laugh as I walked past.

How long until he pretends to be a Rangers fan again?

7-E177-F21-6415-4-F1-E-8208-06-EF4-A04-F88-E.jpg

D66-F15-FA-FF9-F-40-E4-912-B-2-B4-A169-A7-FC5.jpg

My favourite was that video he done with his friend the Rangers fan who, hilariously, turned out to be a skeleton.

A shock turn of events has seen the skeleton play centre half for Celtic this season.
And the skeletons shirt has B. Sands and 8-0 on the back!

This deserves another airing.

B-D
See the first time I watched this I honestly believed it was a Rangers fan taken the piss. It’s hilarious & that man is definitely not near wise…there’s a saying that goes about my village & its “there’s wiser eating grass” & that’s true about this man Tommy.

Back