Tommy Wright Kilmarnock

It is just patter and banter…on this occasion :rolleyes:

As an aside,I spoke to a guy that drives a bus to away games for Kilmarnock fans and he says “you want to see the amount of drink they bring on the bus,it is unreal.”
Two sets of rules for fans in this country.

How the hell did this guy go from some actually wanting him to take over at Rangers to managing a pishy Kilmarnock side in the Championship?

Nah mate, they did chant that - but the DOB is directed at the ICT keeper who is standing on the 18 yard line, in an orange kit, with his arms in the air taunting them.

They were directing it at Wright, they had just finished singing Tommy get to F..., don't underestimate how bitter a lot of Kilmarnock can be.

Kilmarnock Farmers are so fukt up . Either way it’s sectarian chanting isn’t it

Ps what gives them the right to think they should beat all those other clubs anyway

Don't think it was directed at Wright TBF but still a strange choice of taunt. If I hear DOB I'm thinking sectarian rather than colour of a keeper's strip.

Hope they stay down and are phucked financially

Can’t stand Killie and that plastic pitch

Surprised the SPL top tier teams haven’t voted on banning plastic pitches in top tier

Surely there would be an 11-1 majority to vote them out ?

Remember when killie thought they had a genuine Rivalry with us hahaha.

Hope they go down again simply because their chairman is a wank

It’s funny how these clubs all say we have a sectarian problem. I hear this stuff from your Hibs, Killies, Utd’s, Sheep etc. as much as I do the beasts.

Well if it’s not directed at Tommy Wright then that’s absolutely fine then. Who needs enemies eh?
I’m not saying it’s fine I’m just saying it’s clearly not pointed at Tommy Wright , good god please please please can we go back to the days where everyone wasn’t offended by everything it makes me want to puke.

I’m not saying it’s fine I’m just saying it’s clearly not pointed at Tommy Wright , good god please please please can we go back to the days where everyone wasn’t offended by everything it makes me want to puke.
To be fair we didn’t make the rules it just took us longer to catch up .

Remember when killie thought they had a genuine Rivalry with us hahaha.

Hope they go down again simply because their chairman is a wank
Tbf Steve Clarke’s Killie had Gerrard and his team on strings. We couldn’t buy a win at their ground. Remember that midweek defeat and their players were singing and laughing in the dressing room while Gerrard was giving his post-match interview?

Was very happy to see them go down too.

I messaged my sister, she's a killie fan and travelled up to the game. The chant was aimed at kirk Broadfoot she said, as he was giving the supporters a bit of stick
Well, that certainly offers an unexpected alternative to the 'Wright or the goalkeeper' debate.

We all would but we didn’t start the fire.

So their sectarian chanting was aimed at the manager, the opposition goalie and Kirk Broadfoot. That’s OK then.

It is just patter and banter…on this occasion :rolleyes:

As an aside,I spoke to a guy that drives a bus to away games for Kilmarnock fans and he says “you want to see the amount of drink they bring on the bus,it is unreal.”
Two sets of rules for fans in this country.
I was on a Dortmund bus a few times and the whole storage cabin at the back of the bus was full plus the whole aisle of the bus. You had to walk over the crates of beer to get to your seats. :)

How the hell did this guy go from some actually wanting him to take over at Rangers to managing a pishy Kilmarnock side in the Championship?
I don’t think many were actively wanting him, I think a few just preferred him over the other candidates.

Back