Tommy Wright Tries Raging

One of the men the mentally challenged press wanted to place in the Ibrox hotseat.

Shudder.

I don't think we can put that squarely down to them. There were quite a few bears, including some on here, that would have happily taken him.

Christ, the days when our most likely options looked to be between Tommy Wright and Derek fcking McInnes. Thank god our board had some imagination about them.

One of the men the mentally challenged press wanted to place in the Ibrox hotseat.

Shudder.
And a lot of Rangers fans. At that time he was doing good things with St Johnstone with the same amount of money that folk thought he would have at Rangers - peanuts.

No wonder they are pish if he is teaching them to shoot at goal.

I don't mind Tommy Wright.

Wouldn't want him as Manager or he likes but he's made history with St Johnstone and will now have a cameo in the Christmas 'Danny Baker, own goals and gaffs' video. :D

I despise that fat no-mark and his goalie after that liberty taking episode with Neil McCann........pair of absolute Bell-ends squaring up to a guy half their size......Pair of pricks!

McCann can handle himself and then some. Seen him with my own eyes.

Years ago him and big Jim Hamilton were in a queue waiting to get into a nightclub in Glasgow. I was in front of them and had a couple of friendly words as one of my mates I was with is a former pro knew big Jim quite well from their youth and reserve league football clubs.

Some wanker then appears from nowhere, quite a big guy and starts trying to take the piss out of Hamilton slagging him off about being shite and ugly, etc.

Big Jim is trying to ignore it, laugh it off but it goes on.

Neil McCann, otherwise quiet up till then, sticks a rapid few on said arsehole who then goes down like a sack of tatties much to the enjoyment of everyone around. McCann then fixes his jacket, says nothing and resumes his place in the queue. Quite funny looking back on it.

McCann can handle himself and then some. Seen him with my own eyes.

Years ago him and big Jim Hamilton were in a queue waiting to get into a nightclub in Glasgow. I was in front of them and had a couple of friendly words as one of my mates I was with is a former pro knew big Jim quite well from their youth and reserve league football clubs.

Some wanker then appears from nowhere, quite a big guy and starts trying to take the piss out of Hamilton slagging him off about being shite and ugly, etc.

Big Jim is trying to ignore it, laugh it off but it goes on.

Neil McCann, otherwise quiet up till then, sticks a rapid few on said arsehole who then goes down like a sack of tatties much to the enjoyment of everyone around. McCann then fixes his jacket, says nothing and resumes his place in the queue. Quite funny looking back on it.
Well he is from the Port :D

I despise that fat no-mark and his goalie after that liberty taking episode with Neil McCann........pair of absolute Bell-ends squaring up to a guy half their size......Pair of pricks!

Yea but the guy who is half their size wasn't intimidated at all and showed them up.

W.A.T.P.

Shudder.
IA4xUJT.png

Latest posts

Back