Tomorrow’s game on Tv

The Royal Standard

Alas , after the debacle of this week’s ticket fiasco and subsequent cancellation of flights , I’ll be watching the game in Glasgow .
Where would I be best heading for a few pints . Will the likes of the Grapes , district louden etc be busy enough for an atmosphere with fellow bears ? Any recommendations?
Cheers

Alas , after the debacle of this week’s ticket fiasco and subsequent cancellation of flights , I’ll be watching the game in Glasgow .
Where would I be best heading for a few pints . Will the likes of the Grapes , district louden etc be busy enough for an atmosphere with fellow bears ? Any recommendations?
Cheers
Will they be busy enough? Are you joking?

Cheers
Surely that's a rhetorical question?

Remember it's a 5:45 KO lol

Cheers
Oswalds City centre mate

Cheers
Few of us in same boat we are out all day in glasgow tomorrow. Starting off in town for a few pints then watching it in louden duke street

Back