Tomorrow then - All eyes on Paisley

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sing the songs tomorrow then the club need to think hard about away tickets.
I've been in the away support many a time but not anymore and I know there is a fair amount of drinking involved which plays a part in clouding judgement.
we need to be squeekier than clean from now on I'm afraid.

These songs will be sung. It wouldn't surprise if in response Rangers refuse to take away tickets for rest of the season.

Might be best thing for Rangers, after that clubs sell away tickets themselves and anything sung then can't be blamed on Rangers FC
This is a realistic possibility.
I gave up giving other SPFL clubs my hard earned after they screwed us over during our difficulties so it won't really affect me but I'd feel for the fans whose life revolves around supporting Rangers home and away, a bit like the 3k who'll miss the game on Thursday.
We really need to clean up our act or this may well be a course of action that the club could take!

Eyes on the unwashed game too . Let’s see the songbook , banners they produce tomorrow

If you don’t fight back hard then the media etc will continue to tell the masses how bad we are

This absolutely has to be the case now.

Oh, we know the usual deflection will ensue - “Didn’t hear anything”, “whatabouttery”, “Celtic sing political songs”, etc, etc, etc - but we, preferably the club, or individuals extending from it, need to ensure the evidence cannot be ignored.

If we’re able to expose Timbo’s inability to keep his own shit in order this will quickly wilt on the vine, but we need to tackle our own issues first.

All these fans on here that have never sung a naught word. Get a grip.
We've all done it. I've yet to see anyone deny singing the songs, and that's including people that want to grass other fans for it. That was then, this is now. The directive is clear.

All eyes on paisley? Maybe just maybe the press should also be listening to what’s sung at parkhead instead of ignoring it like they have been doing for years

Let's just go and get 3 points, sing pro Rangers songs and have a right good day out. we are on fire, let's get back to the fitba and hopefully 3 good wins in a week

Selectarainism is nothing new in Scotland, the majority of the Scottish press only ever hear one set of fans

Even when a song is played over a public address system that encourages the fans to join in and glorify a proscribed terrorist organisation they’re silent

Scotland’s real shame is a one sided agenda

it’s either all wrong or it’s not wrong at all , it can’t only be wrong for one club to do it while others are ignored can it ?

People need to calm down about this points deduction chat. It’s not going to happen any time soon as there’s no strict liability. That’s not to say carry on singing the songs, they need left where they belong. However there is some wild belief that suddenly the SPFL will just start taking points off of us. It can’t happen like that. The tims won’t want strict liability either or Aberdeen, Hearts & Hibs. I don’t think we’ll ever see it in Scotland.

Let's support the club we love, not damage them.

It's not rocket science FFS that we can not sing those add ons. Dont sing them or dont come along, simple. Why go to the game in the knowledge your actions will get the club into trouble, and go ahead and do it anyway.

Surely the points deduction thing would have to be agreed at the start of the season? you can't start docking points during the season as that would bring accusations of corruption. (We know it is! )

Last edited:
Let's support the club we love, not damage them.

It's not rocket science FFS that we can not sing those add ons. Dont sing them or dont come along, simple. Why go to the game in the knowledge your actions will get the club into trouble, and go ahead and do it anyway.
Agree it’s not rocket science. Let’s face it however, quite a few would struggle with foundation rocket science.

Depends how the drunken Ned brain challenged element of our fans get .

If it’s a rendition of “when I was young ....” then it’ll be sound off for me ,it’s cringe to the max that song ,but batter in you selfish pricks

I'm not one for telling supporter what to do, but tomorrow, use your brain ffs.

All eyes are on us, they are preying we %^*& up - both on and off the park.

I gave up going to away games when the bastards demoted us. I will never be back at an away ground. That's my way of hurting them - in their pocket.

You know exactly what will go down at the piggery tomorrow given its the bheggars. An even bigger ira-okee given its agaisnt the "cousins of orange" - but that will be completely ignored.

Sunday, Thursday, Sunday - 3 wins, European progression, 6 points, tip of the league and praise for the support.

Lets do it.

Plenty who feel aggrieved at:

A) being blamed for the closure
B) losing their ticket fie Thursday

All will be listening closely and it will be a talking point on tv, radio, you name it. I expect us to be let down. Hope I’m wrong.

All RSCs should be notifying their members. This has to be addressed - no defiance, no bullshit.

Anyone interested in 3 points should be concerned about these songs being sung.

If they continue to be sung we will be deducted points.

Do people want this? Damaging Rangers so they can sing some f.ucking songs?

Let me put it this way - every single Celtic supporter watching our game tomorrow will be desperate for our supporters to sing songs about "19th Century Terrorists" or the Pope. You know what they'd hate? Rangers winning the match and our fans just singing about Rangers.

People should reflect on that.

The loud and proud brigade will not give a %^*&.

No they wont bcause then they would need to veing in strict liability and they dont want to fine ra celtic every week . We sung a naughty song celtic hung effergys wearing rangers scarfs from the top deck and ira qoutes.. they also play beautiful sunday knowing what the mentally challengeds add on.. did they ban hibernian for there pitch invasion at the SCF.. NO...

I’ve been saying the same the last couple of days mate.

The loud and proud brigade will not give a %^*&.

How can they justify deducting points?

The bheggars started their shite before a ball was even kicked this season - 19th Century Terrorist army banner. It's carried on since then, they were in full flow at Fir Park, it will be exactly the same tomorrow at the chamber of secrets.

Hibs sang, cheer up Steven Gerrard... a few weeks ago and not a peep.

If they even think about deducting points from us and our club fail to act, refuse to accept it, then I am done.

If it's sung tomorrow, we'll refuse away tickets. The Club cannot allow momentum to gather over this issue.
If its sung tomorrow they should just strip everyone who is there off there ccs for the rest of the season only when action like this is taken will the club manage to stop it. Plus the club will be seeing to be doing something about in other than statements and words

About as good as yours saying you’ll be scrapping. Because that of course would help paint the support in a good light

Pretty much guarantee a few folk getting slaps would create less headlines and problems for us than one rendition of the Billy Boys tbh.

Delusional to think otherwise.

Plenty who feel aggrieved at:

A) being blamed for the closure
B) losing their ticket fie Thursday

All will be listening closely and it will be a talking point on tv, radio, you name it. I expect us to be let down. Hope I’m wrong.

All RSCs should be notifying their members. This has to be addressed - no defiance, no bullshit.

Good to see the Bridgetown Loyal RSC take a sensible approach

Pretty much guarantee a few folk getting slaps would create less headlines and problems for us than one rendition of the Billy Boys tbh.

Delusional to think otherwise.
Be interesting to see how you get on of the Billy boys does start do report back

To be quite honest I expect we’ll be in trouble after 5-10 minutes. Too many folk don’t care about the club, it’s all about them. And the end result will either be a points deduction down the road or the board will stop taking away tickets.

If the singing continues I think Rangers will stop taking tickets for away games, leaving those wanting to go dealing direct with the away teams concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back