Tomorrow will be 500 days since I was last in Ibrox

Oranje

I was lucky enough to be balloted for a ticket for tomorrow and it will be the first time going to Ibrox in 500 days.

Leaving the stadium after the Bayer Leverkusen game I just had a feeling it would be the last time watching the team for a while. Despite the following game against the scum being planned to go ahead, I was surprised to even be there that night. Leaving the stadium was a little sad. “Thats probably it for the rest of the season” I thought.

Could have never imagined it would be this long. Never in my adult life have I gone so long without attending a game. Not even living abroad kept me away so long.

So can’t lie. Might only be a pre season friendly with a small crowd but I am buzzing to get back in the stadium tomorrow, and can’t wait until we are all back in again 50k stong.

I was lucky enough to be balloted for a ticket for tomorrow and it will be the first time going to Ibrox in 500 days.

Leaving the stadium after the Bayer Leverkusen game I just had a feeling it would be the last time watching the team for a while. Despite the following game against the scum being planned to go ahead, I was surprised to even be there that night. Leaving the stadium was a little sad. “Thats probably it for the rest of the season” I thought.

Could have never imagined it would be this long. Never in my adult life have I gone so long without attending a game. Not even living abroad kept me away so long.

So can’t lie. Might only be a pre season friendly with a small crowd but I am buzzing to get back in the stadium tomorrow, and can’t wait until we are all back in again 50k stong.
Same mate that was the last game for myself aswell absolutely buzzing to get back tommorow. Hope you enjoy the game

I hope you enjoy your day, mate. You deserve it. We all deserve it. The team and management deserve it.

My wait will go on but it will be something special. Especially when we all get back to our "own" seats and see the usual faces around us.

Can't get my head round the 500 days. I'm the same BTW.

I'm really looking forward to it

Same for me and my two adult kids. Leverkusen game seemed a lifetime ago

We are buzzing for tomorrow

Weather looks magic so it will be great day out

Yep me too buddy, I'm a 45 year old kid right now like it's Christmas eve just the excitement at being able to return to Ibrox after all this time, can't wait.

Me too buddy. 500 days that none of us ever expected, almost took going every week for granted....I won’t again.

Back