Tomorrows back page

Crispy Bacon

Official Ticketer
Not sure of paper. Maybe sun?

“We need to kick sectarianism out”

With a photo of rodgers and clarke ... a week after boyd and clarke were abused.....

If anyone says there is no agenda then this is your proof.

You know the slightest hint of one of 'naughty' songs however brief later today will be blown out of all proportions

But the full IRA chants /Orange/Hun songs from the Peados will be mysteriously
unheard or overlooked at the Piggery

Whatever it takes to keep Rangers from receiving too much praise.
Stops the players getting higher valuations.
Forces the manager out.
Yes, I know it’s paranoid nonsense but, it’s certainly the way I feel about it sometimes.

Not sure of paper. Maybe sun?

“We need to kick sectarianism out”

With a photo of rodgers and clarke ... a week after boyd and clarke were abused.....

If anyone says there is no agenda then this is your proof.
In the real world and in a world where there was no bias, this story and a picture of Clarke and Boyd should have been the story last Monday morning. Once again a non story and yet another clear agenda.

Also quite incredible why not one,just one journo has called out Clarke for his utter nonsense about not hearing thousands of the unwashed calling Boyd a fat orange bastard while standing across from them.

Haven't read this story,but will it contain words to the effect of an apology from Rodgers about his own fans sectarian singing.

You know the slightest hint of one of 'naughty' songs however brief later today will be blown out of all proportions

But the full IRA chants /Orange/Hun songs from the Peados will be mysteriously
unheard or overlooked at the Piggery

Agree with you mate.Every week your waiting for it.Better to leave it outside the ground today.Lets sing about Rangers and not some rhat cu*t who starved himself to death.Or scumbags who blew up the innocents.Rangers songs only today.Pity cameras were not at mordor to hear their filth (haha I know).They sing their pish Sound is turned down a little so you can’t hear it.Fly cu*ts.

I’d like to know why the feck st brendan is on the front page, comes from a family of bigots. As for clarkes comments about the first catholic to sign... do the club have grounds to sue? It’s just downright slander and not true. Why is the club allowing this to be spouted as gospel?

If celtic beat us at newyear, this would not be a thing. Absolutely despise the people running our game.

Owned by the Republican rat Murdoch who hates the UK and is trying to destroy it never forgive them for Hillsborough report never forgive them for letting a murder victim parents thinking she was still alive the sooner the better we get a strong UK government and destroy this rag. Pure scum

The back page of Saturdays sun had Clarke suffering from sectarian 'abuse' but the minuscule article next to it begrudgingly had Boyd on the receiving end of 'taunts'. Nothing about the physical abuse he also received.

The narrative is there in plain sight for us all to see but who is challenging it from our end?

That was just a quick look at the back pages in Tesco too, we NEED someone to fight our corner or the clear bias against our club will continue to happen.

Whatever it takes to keep Rangers from receiving too much praise.
Stops the players getting higher valuations.
Forces the manager out.
Yes, I know it’s paranoid nonsense but, it’s certainly the way I feel about it sometimes.
It’s no paranoid. It’s the truth.

Must be a good graph correlating rangers wins.this season with the sum of sectarian stories in Scotland's mhedia.

My theory is that it will spike on each win

The Boyd incident happened first , and was laughed off as banter.
The Clarke incident meant they then had to include the Boyd incident.
King has put them all in a spot now by highlighting and apologising for what happened to Clarke. He has done the correct thing and now the spotlight will follow other teams managers/CEO's if they don't apologise after their fans are guilty of racism or sectarian bigotry.
I reckon King's apology has been timed to perfection as The Filth travel to Tynecastle, full of the drink , this Wed night.
All eyes and ears on Tynecastle

Make no mistake they are after The Billy Boys again. They know it is our 12th man at times and desperate to ban it in Scotland. This is why in my opinion all this stage managed pish is going overboard to get it into the public and demonise it . They wanted it banned in Scotland and went running to UEFA who told them that SFA need to tackle it and knew at the time it was over the top bleating by mock offenders once again. They then got it banned in Europe via some Kangaroo mob called FARE. Now they have all the puppets in place at The SFA they will go for it this time.

I am so glad we have Dave King at the helm who will weather any storm.

Latest posts

Back