Tomorrow's ref

Put something in his tea before the game starts and arrange for a Church of Scotland minister with shares in Rangers and a seat in hospitality for the rest of the season if he takes over from Beaton. Would that suit everybody.

You pumped her yet?
gn20.png

Surprises me as a qualified referee how many are actually obsessed with the match official.

the standard can be poor, but if we are good enough we will win the game (see game at Parkhead 2-1 December 2019)

Let's face it. Whoever the ref is 99% of people will come on and say he is a fanny. Jesus Christ himself could be the ref and we'd be up in arms about it because there's a painting of him down the local RC church.
Dont think anyone said he was a fanny going out to manipulate football games takes quite a bit of bottle.

He is biased, theres a few games hes done where the performances have been so one sided no one bothered to make excuses on here, the manager clearly does not trust him(and one or two others) i dont get why people are upset with the truth about our refs.

And before someone else tells me we won the league so that makes bias impossible, we also lost 2 cup ties and while Rangers didnt play well enough in either game we were up against a pair of officials desperate to influence these matches with st m and st j. Gerrard has been up against match officials since day one and said after the first game with Aberdeen he knew all about the ref issue and all the bias against Rangers.

I expect Madden will be at it in the Hearts v Celtic game his record of helping the tims is unbelievable he should not be involved in refereeing.

We will get a thread like this every game for every ref we know they are all shite we just have to deal with it

Beaton and others are too cowardly to do their jobs properly, the media controls them just as they control the compliance officer but we worked round it last year and I'm sure we will manage to do the same this year. They are just like their masters, irrelevant noise.

No doubt livi will get a good few free hits before he starts booking anyone then the first Rangers tackle will result in a booking

useless prick

the tin foil hat belongs to anyone that believe theres no cheating.

leave the excuses for bent refereeing to our enemies.

Ironic, in that case, that our enemies cite the exact same instances of 'cheating...from the exact same refs. Funny that.

Sounds similar to that 8 and a half year long SFA conspiracy to hinder Celtic, in which they won 8 and a half league titles and won 12 trophies on the bounce at one stage.

The refs in this country are just plain rubbish, that's it. Part time, sub-par referees, who very often make horrendous decisions.

The tims reference Willie Collum as 'Billy Collum' ffs - an RE teacher at a Roman Catholic School. John Beaton - while admittedly a poor referee - is no Rangers hater. He's no Rangers lover, that's equally true, but he's certainly no co-conspirator in a some plot to bring Rangers down.

Enjoy the fact we have a smashing team on the park who are set to demolish all before them.

Leave the conspiracy theories and excuses to our enemies.

Back