Tonight’s attendance was 35,779

That is absolute robbery, puts our ticket prices into perspective imo.

Incidentally, I bought tickets for the wee man and myself for Ajax on Saturday night v Groningen.... similar to us playing St Mirren...tickets are cheapest stands in very last row in the corner of the stadium.... 106 euros for the 2 of us.... not even a juvenile/concession price on offer!
That’s a fairly high price for low quality seats. You don’t mind paying as a one off experience, but would be too high on a regular basis.

Just had a look at their season tickets, and you can get them for as low as €228, for 17 games. That is pretty good going. Dunno if you bought from one of these 3rd party type websites, as they always inflate prices.

Likewise , I took a childhood friend who for his sins supports Scumdee Hibernian. He was astounded and commented that the bheasts would never get the same.
He'll be at work today saying shite support, bheasts would get more than that.

People who want away tickets can't avoid games like last night anymore. They loose a point for bit going on the bus, thought it would give games like this a decent attendence.

Attendance is pretty much in line with MyGers membership, I think.

Shows that it's working to an extent as that crowd might well have been in the 20s otherwise.

Does this reflect an increase in CCCS uptake? Regardless a good crowd. The Govan Stand seems to be where most of the diehards are judging by the photo.

£370k in Livingston’s back pocket.

Unless they go far in the Scottish Cup, it will be their highest pay day of the season.

Looked more from my seat in Club Deck....fantastic crowd , must be around 130000 in less than a week at Ibrox

Not entirely to do with MyGers.
Mygers has members worldwide.
More to do with CCCS.

You're right but a lot of people signed up to MyGers will also have added themselves to the CCCS this time round to make sure they're maximising points I'd guess.

You're right but a lot of people signed up to MyGers will also have added themselves to the CCCS this time round to make sure they're maximising points I'd guess.
I had a ticket via CCCS but couldn’t go. Hopefully I still get the points (I think it’s different to league games).

That’s a fairly high price for low quality seats. You don’t mind paying as a one off experience, but would be too high on a regular basis.

Just had a look at their season tickets, and you can get them for as low as €228, for 17 games. That is pretty good going. Dunno if you bought from one of these 3rd party type websites, as they always inflate prices.

I had a similar experience at Basel FC. First time I rocked up at a pay at the gate (in what would be Broomloan equivalent) it was over 100 CHF.
I think a half season ticket in the Club Deck equivalent cost me about 500 CHF. NB my fading memory says 1000 but I think that was for the pair of seats. It was substantially cheaper to take out a season ticket. Not something that I could say about Rangers.

Once again. Their attendance conspicuous by its absence in reports.

Why are they the only team in Scotland that don't consistently release these figures? At least according to Sky Sports results pages anyway. Every other team always has the attendance in the match reports. Theirs is frequently missing.
I’ve noticed this. It’s really bizarre.

Once again. Their attendance conspicuous by its absence in reports.

Why are they the only team in Scotland that don't consistently release these figures? At least according to Sky Sports results pages anyway. Every other team always has the attendance in the match reports. Theirs is frequently missing.
They try to hide their non-attendances from the rest of society, especially when they constantly boast about being faithful frew and frew and similar shite. It’s a complete turnaround from the Kelly and White days when the attendances were normally given as 20K when in fact there was probably 40K there. This was because some severe financial skullduggery was going on.

Thieves and Liars for longer than anyone can remember.

Their ground looked pretty empty last night, can't have been much more than 20,000 there. As usual they don't release the figures in order to try and give themselves a few days to make-up a figure that might sound believable to people.

Reactions: o7o
That is absolute robbery, puts our ticket prices into perspective imo.

Incidentally, I bought tickets for the wee man and myself for Ajax on Saturday night v Groningen.... similar to us playing St Mirren...tickets are cheapest stands in very last row in the corner of the stadium.... 106 euros for the 2 of us.... not even a juvenile/concession price on offer!

My season ticket at PSV is €422 (good seat probably equivalent to GR6 at Ibrox). That works out at €25 per game but a ticket for a one off match in that section is €48 which is a massive difference. Even if you can only get to 8 or 9 games a season, its worth getting a season ticket!

Their ground looked pretty empty last night, can't have been much more than 20,000 there. As usual they don't release the figures in order to try and give themselves a few days to make-up a figure that might sound believable to people.
Raith Rovers website mentions ground barely a third full, away corner was completely empty. Plenty room for away support.

Yes Raith never got an allocation, Celtic citing Red Zone for reason
I get that for us and them for league games. Its really not on for cup games when you’re stadium is less than half full.

Yet it’s Rangers that all the commentators etc see it as fair game to have fly digs about away fans. Mental.

I get that for us and them for league games. Its really not on for cup games when you’re stadium is less than half full.

Yet it’s Rangers that all the commentators etc see it as fair game to have fly digs about away fans. Mental.
It is just way the clubs can operate at the moment and cite the reason

Restricted view for ze Germans? I’m not familiar with their shit hole
anonymous-20181103174739.jpg

120 it is at the back of the section

db1876808efcf0bfd1cdb829e1b7f62b.jpg

Back