Tonight’s attendance was 35,779

Apparently Livingston had no say in the cost as the rules quoted in a previous thread say the home club set the price
That’s correct. There’s a minimum price set by the SPFL - £18 I believe - and both clubs need to agree to go below that. For anything over £18 it is entirely the decision of the Home club.

Last edited:
delia-smith-lets-be-havin-you.gif

It felt like more at the game but the occasional singles or pairs of seats your eyes aren’t drawn to add up. Was noticeably quieter on the roads end outside the stadium. First time I haven’t queued to get in.

I actually thought there was more than that. all things considered a league cup game on a rainy Wednesday night at £25 a ticket. 35k is good.

How much was a ticket, £25?

Wish the competition would be sensible here.

Get kids along from schools for free in some cases. Buy 1, get 1 free etc.

Cups like this is the opportunity for young kids to see their first game.

Livi will be delighted with their share of the gate money.
It really is the golden ticket for clubs to be drawn at Ibrox in the domestic cup competitions.

WWE wrestling was on the Hydro. Got rinsed £300 for 4 tickets, and a further £40 for two programmes. And £6 for parking!

The wee fella loved it though, as did his wee pal.

That is absolute robbery, puts our ticket prices into perspective imo.

Incidentally, I bought tickets for the wee man and myself for Ajax on Saturday night v Groningen.... similar to us playing St Mirren...tickets are cheapest stands in very last row in the corner of the stadium.... 106 euros for the 2 of us.... not even a juvenile/concession price on offer!

People who want away tickets can't avoid games like last night anymore. They loose a point for bit going on the bus, thought it would give games like this a decent attendence.

Back