Tonight’s game no 26 out of 38!!!! 2/3rds!!!

WATP

Remember the line from the award of last season, more than 2/3rds of the season is complete they bleated!! Well tonight we achieved that figure & February will see us reach 29 games completed. Our Pts per game is through the roof in comparison to theirs even if you awarded them 9pts for their 3 games in.....one game at a time but the snakes are running out of ways out the pit!!!

Get your math and reasoning but none of the teams can afford to end the season early again.
Can you imagine the penalty clauses that dungcaster has had to accept as part of the Sky deal?

Two well run clubs have come out declaring losses and the need for SG loans. I cannot imagine even scum fc can afford any further drop in revenue unless they have a number of decent value sales planned before Monday.

Reactions: WBD
I like your 2/3's complete comment. We have 1/3 of the season to go with a 5 game lead and I am very confident we will win this title on the park. I am confident this season will be completed as we are at the peak of the virus and there is no sign of football being halted.

Back