Tonight’s MOTM?

Fortunately I’m not given to such nonsense but if you believe Davis was the most influential player on the field last night, we’ll just need to disagree.
Likewise if you believe he was nowhere near it despite the statistics suggesting otherwise then we'll have to disagree.

But, I'll throw you a bone and say that I think I was wrong to nominate Davis as MOTM. Kamara did seem to play better and the stats support that.

Fortunately I’m not given to such nonsense

What, inconvenient facts ?? Lol.

Statisticians have proven that your perception of Davis’ performance last night was way off.

Continue to bury your head in the sand by all means but you’ve been found out.

See ya.

What, inconvenient facts ?? Lol.

Statisticians have proven that your perception of Davis’ performance last night was way off.

Continue to bury your head in the sand by all means but you’ve been found out.

See ya.
Stats can lead to inaccurate conclusions if not supported with other facts.
For example, if the septic centre backs had most touches and played more passes than anybody else, would that mean they had good games?
Another?
Gordon Durie once scored a cup final hat trick but didn’t get man of the match you’d expect the cup final hat trick scorer to get.

Now, about that having been found out?

Stats can lead to inaccurate conclusions if not supported with other facts.
For example, if the septic centre backs had most touches and played more passes than anybody else, would that mean they had good games?
Another?
Gordon Durie once scored a cup final hat trick but didn’t get man of the match you’d expect the cup final hat trick scorer to get.

Now, about that having been found out?

WTF.

Enjoy your night mate.

Back