Tonight’s MOTM?

One word - Glen kamara . Covered every blade of grass and never gave the ball away once .
Ok, so I’ve just watched the first half back and he gave it away 5 times.
Twice under pressure, once trying a cross, and twice under no pressure at all.
I think he’s playing well just now, but again a simple watch back of the game and paying attention to what he’s doing and you’ll see it’s not as amazing as you think.
Not watched the second half back yet but will later today.
Barisic is our out ball and threat with his delivery. Everyone else’s passing or crossing around the box is erratic with the exception of Hagi picking out Davis for us two poor attempts.

Kamara for me. Not much competition only Barisic, then the only other pass marks for me would be Davis and Balogun, from the first XI.

Glen Kamara, Used the ball very wisely and when we didn’t have he worked hard to get it back. He’s in a real good run of form recently and hope he can keep it going.

Kamara for me. Not much competition only Barisic, then the only other pass marks for me would be Davis and Balogun, from the first XI.
I know Tavernier and Goldson often need a knockout to get a draw on here but were they really so bad for you?

Amazed at that, i can only assume that it was the short passes as he put the team in danger twice with his slackness

Now it’s short passes...lol.

He was pinging the ball about all night. There were a couple of clever flicks that come to mind that retained us possession when under pressure from the constant high press.

The reverse pass in the box later on in the second half when he won the ball, beat a few men then slipped the ball into Kent (?).

Mostly though it’s his ability to find passes in tight spaces and retain us possession that is invaluable.

It would seem some posters don’t notice this side of football.

It’s mental, the facts clearly show he was a fraction off MOTM yet there’s people on here saying he was crap.
I'm sure if we calmly point to the statistics they will rethink the whole 'His Poorest Performance' thing and acknowledge that they may have been slightly over the top.

It’s mental, the facts clearly show he was a fraction off MOTM yet there’s people on here saying he was crap.
Fortunately I’m not given to such nonsense but if you believe Davis was the most influential player on the field last night, we’ll just need to disagree.

Back