Tonight’s ref

Weve highlighted it, nothings happened. Hard to play against 12 men on the park but were coping not bad

He was v poor.

I do not see how that was not a straight red. Roofe is very fortunate.

Commentary team mentioned Gerrard had a pop at him last season.

We need a joined up strategy on it.
Manager mentioning it after winning games
Social media guys highlighting it
Our friendly pundits talking about it on tv and radio at every opportunity

Get the message out there every time

It was obvious last season and is already this season that the more our quality improves the referees are letting the 'shîte' teams away with bad tackles as if they're going 'ach, the wee shîter is struggling enough as it is I don't want to pile on'.

Even leaving out the obvious blatant ones he missed he did the usual slowing the game down and trying his best not to allow the game to flow. The same pish we have seen many times last season.
Make no mistake in other games this season that are tighter it will cost us.
Now's the time to call it out as no one can accuse us of sour grapes .

Even leaving out the obvious blatant ones he missed he did the usual slowing the game down and trying his best not to allow the game to flow. The same pish we have seen many times last season.
Make no mistake in other games this season that are tighter it will cost us.
Now's the time to call it out as no one can accuse us of sour grapes .

We need to be on the front foot with this and realise it’s a war we’re in and who we’re fighting against. That includes officials

I've said in the match thread as well. A grossly incompetent performance from a referee against us again. Allowed St. Johnstone to boot feck out of our players right from the world go and took very little action.

Completely ignored a penalty. Completely ignored a straight red card. Missed countless yellow cards.

Rangers are letting our players down and putting their health at risk by allowing it to continue unchallenged. It's their duty to ensure that the players are not being put at risk week in, week out in Scotland. They're failing to do that.

can somebody give this poster a job in the clubs PR department?

I’m not ripping the piss either, If David Graham doesn’t tackle this then I want him sacked and a PR department which is capable of highlighting these blatant consistent decisions and getting them spoken about seriously.

have seen nothing from the new PR guy so far to suggest this issue is on his ‘to do’ list.

referee was atrocious, just like the rest of them we face week in week out, nothing will ever get done about them which is ridiculous

can somebody give this poster a job in the clubs PR department?

I’m not ripping the piss either, If David Graham doesn’t tackle this then I want him sacked and a PR department which is capable of highlighting these blatant consistent decisions and getting them spoken about seriously.

have seen nothing from the new PR guy so far to suggest this issue is on his ‘to do’ list.

Haha thanks for the compliment mate but I’m no PR professional.
What I do know is we’ll get no help from the mainstream media highlighting anything which benefits us so WE have to force them to talk about it with facts and blatant examples.
We need to use every tool in our arsenal to make sure that happens

Does the club have any sort of strategy on this at all, doesn’t look like it.

Made a lot of bad decisions, but for me the important thing was no yellows, no reds.

Now imagine Clancy or Madden even, they are the real cheats.

But praise for our players, their discipline was once again impeccable.

In the first half when the ball hit off his back, when he was looking the other way... wtf was he not watching the play? Amateur hour.

It was clear as day where the ball was going as well and he made no attempt whatsoever to get out the way

another fcking shocker, we just have to go out and ensure we win every game, as we will never get fck all off them lot.

In the first half when the ball hit off his back, when he was looking the other way... wtf was he not watching the play? Amateur hour.

I can see this being a tactic.

Having problems breaking down a defence? Having problems with a cheating official?

Pass the ball to the ref. :))

He was the ref at the Livi game that was postponed and rescheduled for the next day.

He looks like he has never seen a game of football before and is totally out of his depth.

Utterly hopeless official.

The ref performances when we win should be highlighted as much as when we lose. These games seem to get missed out due to the fact we win.

He was terrible tonight and should be called out

Ref had a bad game

Missed the clear pen

Missed the red card challenge on Roofe

Also in 1st half how did the ref not give a foul for Hagi getting a player to jump over Hagi’s back and have zero chance of winning the ball that Hagi has protected

Euan Henderson had a shocker tonight

Another cheat in black who tried his best to give our opposition every advantage.

A clear penalty denied
A clear red card ignored

when do we start speaking out and highlighting this properly?
He’s not a good ref. Shirked ‘big’ decisions as the game was won and he’d get less grief. Both were nailed on - penalty didn’t ‘look’ great but still a clear penalty regardless - you can’t complain about players diving when decisions like that keep getting made.

This is where if it was Lennon he would be mentioning it in the next pre game interview.. "ref has missed a few so hopefully gets the bit calls right".. Does it all the time

penalty decision was pathetic. If we're no getting any as clear cut as that this year then we won't need to worry about any penalty takers

Back