Tonight’s ref

Ref was incompetent. This needs highlighted at the press conferences.
I blame the SFA, after all they are promoting referee's into the top division that are not capable at this level. The person in charge of the referee's is incompetent, and should be removed. I just wonder if it's the Andy Roxbourgh, syndrome, an uncle or other relative that can get you a job that your qualifications say you can't handle. Start checking the family trees , and then see who is related to who. After getting Roxbourgh the Scotland job straight from youth football, when uncle moved to UEFA, Andy gets the UEFA technical director of football gig.

Early in the season only a few games played, even with no fans already theres been a couple of attempts to seriously injure our players.

The next team/manager we face has said we are gonna blooter you around too.

If tims play our fixtures do they have to deal with these tackles, this attitude, blind refs, is it a yellow card if someone is crazy enough to do that to Celtics top (over)rated stars.

At some point id hope people will work its not about the style of football in our league, how we play the game or pesh refereeing standards, dishonest refs encourage the thuggery with their sleekit tactics when doing Rangers games. All the managers know you can and will get away with the crazy gang tactics at Ibrox, never ever at the piggery tho.

I blame the SFA, after all they are promoting referee's into the top division that are not capable at this level. The person in charge of the referee's is incompetent, and should be removed. I just wonder if it's the Andy Roxbourgh, syndrome, an uncle or other relative that can get you a job that your qualifications say you can't handle. Start checking the family trees , and then see who is related to who. After getting Roxbourgh the Scotland job straight from youth football, when uncle moved to UEFA, Andy gets the UEFA technical director of football gig.

Not about being capable its about being completely biased to survive.

Celtic run the show they have their placemen everywhere i doubt reffin is any different.

Weve highlighted it, nothings happened. Hard to play against 12 men on the park but were coping not bad

At the minute we are, but these things will catch up with us over a long season.

Last year it was an offside goal in a cup final; one of the worst refereeing displays in the Dec Porkhead game albeit we won; No penalty against the sheep for a foul on Morelos where we ended up drawing...there were countless instances last year of us getting shafted.

And low and behold, it is happening again. No red for the tackle on Roofe was clear evidence that it is happening happening again. Aribo getting pulled up for doing nothing wrong etc etc.

It’s a difficult one to take when we well know these things don’t even themselves up over the course of a season.

How the f#ck did he manage to missed that tackle on Roofe,a complete mystery.:oops: The most glaring straight red we have seen at Ibrox for many a year.

Back