Tonight’s SSB

Keevins will constantly drive agenda back to celtic going for 4 trebles in a row, the 50 million man scored again etc etc ,so anyone thinking criticism of Celtic will be allowed are gonna waste 2 hours of their life.

Im hoping the crusty old lady's front bottom is spewing that we have drawn copenhagen later.
Bully says what they could have got....

I listen the following day in the gym. Hate listening to the build up to the game knowing the score but i'l enjoy last night's. No doubt mentally challengeds predicting comfortable wins

I never listen to this anymore but might tune in on the way home from work tonight for a laugh.

Will need to stick the alexa on for a good chuckle
This is exactly what I do on occasion when I know they will be fizzing, echo dot on to hear the meltdown :). It's the only time I will tune in now. Any other time it's a mentally challenged love fest . The thick lady's front bottom Gordon dalziel constantly creaming over odd one Edward and telling us all continually " he's ma favrut player" is too nauseating to handle.

This is exactly what I do on occasion when I know they will be fizzing, echo dot on to hear the meltdown :). It's the only time I will tune in now. Any other time it's a mentally challenged love fest . The thick lady's front bottom Gordon dalziel constantly creaming over odd one Edward and telling us all continually " he's ma favrut player" is too nauseating to handle.

Edouard was SHITE last night mate. Give me Morelos any time.

No way Iam I defending the old rabid Spew!
He has called out that defence on his Twatter account.
Simply being he is hurting but he claims he has spoke out before about how crap they are but what does he know.
So tonight will be Tim on Tim but the auld tramp will eventually back down as he always does when the scum start calling him out.
Going to be a classic tonight!

Clyde1 certainly love threads like this. Always amusing to see people shouting for Rangers to ban them then boosting their listening figures due to a Tim defeat.

Back