Tonight’s Superscoreboard

If the Dundee Hivs v Edinburgh Hivs is still on a stream somewhere I would prefer to watch that.

Hopefully a few points will be raised.

1. Will Celtic be fined and face a points deduction for fielding an ineligible player ala hearts in 2018.

2. will Celtic be fined for bringing the game into disrepute.

3. is Hugh still a dirty beadrattling fe......well, you know the rest.
1. No
2. No
3. Hugh Knew

Alec from parkpaed with his ankle tag wont be happy. No games to watch on his big telly. :)) :))

No way would I tune in to that 19th Century Terrorist fest, but you just know it will be watered down to suit the manky hoards,

Can count on one hand the amount of times I've listened, fair play to you if you can stomach it.

I suspect you will tune out seething as they turn the narrative into it being an injustice and it being the responsibility of the player etc, stomach churning, show will close with Hugh calling for treacle teeth to get an award for his handling of the situation.

Is not arse licker extraordinaire Roger Hannah and Fraser Wishart on a Tuesday? I haven’t listened for over 2 years.

Auld Shoo will be back in his coffin until Friday night.

They'll bring out the big hitters tonight to deflect this and keep it minimal.

No point planted callers and an anti Rangers twist just after 7PM that's my prediction amongst the fuming mentally challenged callers.

Durham and Gough going in hard on the rhats. Calling for point deductions! They clearly don’t know Liewell runs it up here.

"Celtic are at the forefront of ensuring the safety of the country by launching an investigation into the Bolingoli incident" - Hugh Keevins

There's yer highlights of tonight's show, no need to listen.

Durham and Gough going in hard on the rhats. Calling for point deductions! They clearly don’t know Liewell runs it up here.

Why should;d Celtic be punished? asks this tim

Because that's how justice works you fanny

No way would I tune in to that 19th Century Terrorist fest, but you just know it will be watered down to suit the manky hoards,
2nd time today I have seen them and water mentioned together. They think they will melt if coming into contact with the stuff.

giphy.gif

Spew saying there will be a "tariff" handed down by the spfl. Aye, very good Multi tariff no doubt The sellik tariff will be congratulating them in "honesty". The Rangers Tariff - points deduction and 3 game ban for Alfie. Then the rest get a wee fine.

Can someone phone up and put a spanner in this propaganda piece that we are hearing, in which they are trying to absolve Celtic completely, and ask why Celtic have continued to let the player on the pitch even though they knew he had broken protocol? (Effectively covered it up, which is form for them).

Back