Tonight’s Superscoreboard

I remember a couple of seasons ago having the misfortune to listen to SS in the car towards the end of the night and at about 7:40 the bold Laurie came on trying to sound more intelligent than everyone else and he wittered on for 15 minutes but during his to and fro with the panel he let it slip that the station had phoned him to come on to talk about something (can’t recall what). Clearly there were no callers waiting to speak so they obviously have guys like Laurie the Tims number to reach out to if need be.....and that is why I don’t tune in! It’s a Cellik station for Cellik fans, end of!
That makes sense now ,They phone the old boy up early on in the show when they see the call flow is struggling .

“Hoi Laurie ,get that thesaurus out we will give you a bell in an hour or so “

Watch this space. I said so on the other threads re it.

If we've any kind of lead and we get dragged into anything like them.

Watch out for points deductions.

I'm as sure as Night follows Day.
It will be for anti-irish racism. The made up, only applies to us shite. They are two steps ahead at all times

Turned it off eventually the selective narrative that are separate entity FC should be exempt from criticism/punishment was repeated non stop hardly surprising.

Hauling out Hugh Keevins as chief cheer leader/deflector sums up that mentally challenged infested show. He vehemently defended them to the hilt.

I won't bother going into Gordon Dalziel he's an absolute embarrassment with not one brain cell in him.

As for Mark Wilson he's a fucking horrible low life his comments about Sasa Papac tonight were an absolute disgrace.

The wee prick running the show clearly reads off a script and toes the party line for the duration.

What did cock nose say about Papac?

So to recap:
A player who should have been ineligible plays anyway? He should have been shielding so was ineligible.
The club say they were unaware he was out the country. and did not check? Really?

Legia were kicked out for being unaware of their players.

We are in Covid times.
Are we to believe a football club of such "stature" as Sellik" did not check, double and triple check Covid checks for every one of their players? You know: "any one one of you feeling symptoms, been abroad etc?"

Players get days off: we know that.
Again during Covid are we to believe players were not asked to state their plans during their days off. To decide if okay or not?

We are to swallow that Sellik were not keeping tabs???

I know for a fact-happy to advise the Mods- that Rangers sent cars to pick players up in certain situations for safety/security reasons etc rather than have a player sitting in back of a cab.

Sellik probs do the same sooooo- they might well have picked him up.

Very interesting if evidence emerges they did pick him up given their "we didnae know" statement.
Great points , the MSM in Scotland as well as the administration in Holyrood think every single one of us zips up the back

Friday night's show and first up is rabid Rangers obsessive Gerry from Kilwinning.

Surprisingly, his first point concerns Balongoli and the Aberdeen 8. He does try to come back into the conversation, as he's heard in the background mumbling something about, yes you've guessed, Rangers! Poor Gerry was ignored, so we were unfortunately deprived of his bigotry.

They never let you down :))

Friday night's show and first up is rabid Rangers obsessive Gerry from Kilwinning.

Surprisingly, his first point concerns Balongoli and the Aberdeen 8. He does try to come back into the conversation, as he's heard in the background mumbling something about, yes you've guessed, Rangers! Poor Gerry was ignored, so we were unfortunately deprived of his bigotry.

They never let you down :))
Was that him that was on on Saturday calling for players to be sacked but in light of Boli now being in the frame would not like anyone to loose their job as two faced as a Toby jug.

4 priests just cleared it up there. Says it would be ridiculous to suggest that, if the sheep v them game is rescheduled to when crowds are allowed in, that it should be played BCD.

4 priests just cleared it up there. Says it would be ridiculous to suggest that, if the sheep v them game is rescheduled to when crowds are allowed in, that it should be played BCD.
This was always the narrative they’d end up pushing. My only surprise is that he’s straight in this early! The other boy said try telling thousands of fans who have paid for tickets that they can’t watch the game. Isn’t that what’s happening already?!

Be honest, take away the fact that it’s the sheep v the Shettlestons then he is correct.

Imagine we have a game postponed for whatever reason and it needs to be replayed at some point in the new year when either full or half capacity crowds are allowed.

Do you think there’s a single bear on here that would think we should play it BCD when we have 45,000 ST holders who have already paid? Not a chance in hell, we would all be utterly delighted to be back.

Turned it off eventually the selective narrative that are separate entity FC should be exempt from criticism/punishment was repeated non stop hardly surprising.

Hauling out Hugh Keevins as chief cheer leader/deflector sums up that mentally challenged infested show. He vehemently defended them to the hilt.

I won't bother going into Gordon Dalziel he's an absolute embarrassment with not one brain cell in him.

As for Mark Wilson he's a fucking horrible low life his comments about Sasa Papac tonight were an absolute disgrace.

The wee prick running the show clearly reads off a script and toes the party line for the duration.
Can you tell us what he said about Papac?

I only come on here when radio Clyde gets mentioned just to see if anyone accidently listened to it because the wain knocked the radio over in the house and it landed on that channel or I was sitting in a car park waiting on the wife, and the guy in the next bay had his windows open and it was blaring;)

Be honest, take away the fact that it’s the sheep v the Shettlestons then he is correct.

Imagine we have a game postponed for whatever reason and it needs to be replayed at some point in the new year when either full or half capacity crowds are allowed.

Do you think there’s a single bear on here that would think we should play it BCD when we have 45,000 ST holders who have already paid? Not a chance in hell, we would all be utterly delighted to be back.

If we get a game postponed due to our own fault then it absolutely should be behind closed doors. They are effectively being rewarded by getting a crowd and a full gate.

No one should gain a benefit from their own wrongdoing.

I only come on here when radio Clyde gets mentioned just to see if anyone accidently listened to it because the wain knocked the radio over in the house and it landed on that channel or I was sitting in a car park waiting on the wife, and the guy in the next bay had his windows open and it was blaring;)
The auld classic " it came on randomly in the car "

You think the "rules" would be applied in the same manner? Not me.

But according to folk on here, Colin Duncan is fair and not like the rest of them, Absolute bullshit, He is a lady's front bottom as well, And not the good variety.

Does any genuine Rangers fan phone into that mentally challenged love fest?? Knew Keevins makes me puke with his nose talking. FFS put him off air.

I like a listen now and then after they get horsed in Europe or when we are in front, albeit that's been limited of late.

Listened on Monday and Tuesday feeding the wee man and that was it.

I like a listen now and then after they get horsed in Europe or when we are in front, albeit that's been limited of late.

Listened on Monday and Tuesday feeding the wee man and that was it.
Did the Weeman bump into the radio making it jump channel and land up on SSB ?

I would like a good radio phone in, but they are so intent on keeping one side of the city happy they lose a lot of listeners. The only way i know that is by what i read on here.
i gave up listening years ago when the one sidedness was so obvious.
they could probably double the listeners if it was more balanced.
when auld hew knew goes he will be replaced with another scum lover.

They've just paid £5 million for a Knew:) striker.
No way that he will be allowed to play in any rearranged game?
Will he?

Listened to the podcast before bed to hear what the fuss was about and couldnt believe the pish that Daryl Broadfoot comes out with. The filths new signing is just a show of strength by the club? Really? NO goals in a season is showing some strength eh? The sheer arse licking of that stinking club is unreal. Deleted pod and will not listen again. Bye Bye filth radio.

All week we have had the narrative shoved down the airwaves, Celtic should NOT be punished retrospectively for Bolingolis flagrant disregard for public safety. Keevins eventually admitted last night he would be ok with a "fine" (he knows it will be a drop in the ocean and a paltry amount). They, to a man, even the HOST ffs have suggested that Celtic should not be punished but any club that breaches after this should!

Unreal. Ignorance of the rules and the law is absolutely no defence for non compliance.

Celtic fielded a player against Killie that should have been self isolating. In doing so he jeopardised the whole of the game etc their argument is that Celtic knew nothing about this "rogue" employee and his actions.

Fact is that

1) BB is a club representative, NOT a civilian when he is out of work. They cannot be absolved of liability for his actions.
2) Celtic's system of work, or reporting procedures during a pandemic are suspect. They should have verified that each player had not been out of the country before fielding them.
3) If any other player/ employee of Celtic were aware of his actions then why did they not report it. Again, was there a system in place to support anyone doing so?

Clearly I am no lawyer but whilst I do feel some kind of remote sympathy for their position fact is that they through their negligence breached the rules. They therefore, despite Hollicoms best defence being spouted by Radio Clyde all week should be punished, they should forfeit the points for the games missed and Killie awarded the points from last weeks match, moreover they should financially compensate any club that has suffered as a result of this action.

The Aberdeen situation, albeit with 8 players is different, they did not field these players after going on the tiles, they breached rules after the game.

Utterly sick of the bias on Radio Clyde there is never any room for criticism of Celtic or their players. A caller mid week even called BB out as being "not right in the head" and he was made to apologise on air for saying it.

It's a show that continually drives the celtic narrative on a station that certainly has leanings towards the filth

Not for me

That's because their head of sport is married to someone who heads up the PR for the mentally challengeds. Keevins was brought in on Tuesday night to deflect away from the Bolingoli stuff it's painfully obvious what road Clyde have gone down.

I think Gordon Duncan can be ok at times others not so much but he is much better than McCulloch and Delahunt for example.

But it is not just 'for whatever reason' it is through their own carelessness and they should not end up benefiting in the end. Different if a game got cancelled due to weather or something, but this is not the same thing.

I really can't stand Gordon Duncan, not as bad as Gerry impartial McCulloch but he is up his own arse and makes me cringe.

All he every talks about is being late for the travel update and rushing callers off.

Back