Tonight for me means journey complete

Exactly. It's mental to think we have been to a European final and we don't think it's journey complete. I include myself in that.

It's what sets us apart from other clubs all over the world and why some players can't cope. It's win or nothing.

Yep.
And we get pelters for getting on top of them.
Yet Tillman must think what’s the problem?

It’s simple at Rangers.
Get it right and you’re lauded for years.

wait until we get to the champions league

2 legs to go

hearing the champions league music in qualifiers isnt quite the same OP

We won't be back to where we were until we qualify for the group stage of the CL, top the group after three games and then fail spectacularly in the next three to finished third or fourth. :D

We won't be back to where we were until we qualify for the group stage of the CL, top the group after three games and then fail spectacularly in the next three to finished third or fourth. :D
I can mind sitting looking at our group table on ceefax marvelling at being top of our group after 2 wins and a draw after our first three games . :D

Obviously, mate but I do get what the OP is saying. Home and away for years I travelled in Europe and then the hard days.
Tonight will be special hearing that tune at Ibrox. For me anyway as it brings back some fantastic memories.

It will be emotional, for sure. Totally get that. From where we have been to tonight is incredible. There's been plenty of times I've wondered if it would ever hear that music at Ibrox again.

I for one was emotional with the CL music on. In fact teary. Been a journey of hell and joy. Let’s win next Wednesday and complete it. Back where our fabulous club belongs.

Not journey complete for me yet, but hearing that music last light i had a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye… if we qualify, it will mean so much

I was of the opinion and still am that the journey is compete when we reach the league proper but I did feel a tug on the old heart strings when the music struck up, maybe as it was my boys first time, but yes it was some noise to hear again.

Probably the group stages for me if I had to put a completion date on it. However in reality the journey will never be over for me when I take my last breath. Staunch and that aye but true :D

I don’t even agree that theme should been even played last night , it’s a qualifier not a group game

Personally I don't agree with the CL music being played in a qualifier.

That being said, I couldn't help but get a bit emotional when I heard it last night.

The Rangers journey never ends.

2012-21 was an unwelcome detour.
Exactly my take on it mate it’s just an ongoing story never get the journey complete patter wit we do after that just pack it in we are Rangers fs we go for more sucsess the journey never ends

The Rangers journey never ends.

2012-21 was an unwelcome detour.
As big Drew McIntyre said,
"The fight for glory, it never ends. For Rangers Football Club our comeback is now complete. Glasgow is Red White and Blue. Our 55th title, DONE. Can you see us now?
Now in Europe we dare to dream, fortress Ibrox. So a warning to all. Rangers are coming.
For our road to greatness is eternal.
Our fight for glory, IT NEVER ENDS "

I prefer to say its the final step in our return to the top and where we belong, as opposed to journey complete (our journey is never ending).

I hope we're at home in the first group game and when the CL music plays out it'll signify for me that we are truly back where we should be, despite all the attempts to stop us along the way.

Despite all the shite, Europe in the last 4 and a bit years has been the most enjoyment I've ever had watching rangers.

It's complete now. We've had a league win, Scottish cup win, European final and now we're a champions League team. We're now elite. We might not be wining the CL...but were in it. We're part of the conversation, we're in the draw. 10 long years of pain, humiliation and suffering and I'm enjoying every part of our success like I didn't all those years ago when we took it for granted.

Ill never take any success for granted ever again. Thank you to all that contributed on our banter years/journey. I appreciate my club so much more now

I think qualifying for the CL tonight is such a very important milestone in our long and illustrious club history. It feels really special what we have achieved tonight. Title 55 was also such a special moment too for me as well.

Always the next stage. The journey is never complete for Rangers, unless our captain is holding the biggest prize of all. Keep winning, get back to being number one in the country and dominating them and the others. A great night, onto the draw and the weekend. Glasgow Rangers!!!!

Job fucking done for me!!

Years of misery, going to every shit home in Scotland and widening if we’ll ever see CL again.

What a night.

Back