Tonight I was stabbed in my upper back below my neck

rangersno.1

outside the park lane tonight about 25/30 brave Celtic attacked me my dad and another lad all 3 of us against all of them the cowards attacked us from behind, I had didn’t even know it had happened although we were taking a pasting it wasn’t until the police women told me I had been stabbed, just out of the hospital after getting treatment absolutely raging.

scum

Last edited by a moderator:
JFC that’s shocking.

Go sell your story to the papers. You will get about £3.50 for an attack by a “man wearing a green athletics top”.

Rest up mate and get recovered.

Cheers mate, these bastards are out of control my old man is 54 after the attack had relented a bit I found him
Sparked on the ground being attended to by the police, he maintains it was never just a punch he also was hit with an object, I was fuming and wanting revenge there and then but plod being there useless selfs turned on us.

Its been said on here many times those cunts are out of control.
Protected by Police Scotland and the mhedia. I mean over 20
of the scum attacking three people.... Scum...

They were running up shouting csc ect shouting to me are you rangers ect, I kid you not there was about 7/8 of them laying into me alone that’s when obviously they stabbed me but I never felt it, it got that bad even one of the bastards with them started protecting me saying that was enough.

I can’t begin to describe how angry I am but revenge will be sweet and it will come.

sorry to hear m8 .Glasgow city centre is a disgrace .GCC and police Scotland have given this lot a free reign.to do and sing what they want

I hope you are OK and on the road to recovery along with your dad and the other guy.

I hope you contact the media regarding this shocking attack.

Glad your all alive no.1 , these scum shitebags will get something in return hopefully . Like you im not on any form of social media but you must know someone who is and as the others have said , get story and pics plastered all over it, that's the only way any ordinary person on the street with absolutely no interest in football will sit up and take notice.

Given the constant attacks on us by the press and media Im afraid its inevitable that we will be physically attacked. They have labelled us as sub human, knuckledragging, neanderthals. Its only natural that 'good' people will fight 'evil'.

Its a matter of time till someone is killed.

I hope Keevins, Walker, Speirs, McLaughlin, Leckie, Gordon, Delahunt, English and all the rest remember the part they played in this.

Given the constant attacks on us by the press and media Im afraid its inevitable that we will be physically attacked. They have labelled us as sub human, knuckledragging, neanderthals. Its only natural that 'good' people will fight 'evil'.

Its a matter of time till someone is killed.

I hope Keevins, Walker, Speirs, McLaughlin, Leckie, Gordon, Delahunt, English and all the rest remember the part they played in this.
They’ll take zero responsibility of course. Disgusting from top to bottom!

Speedy recovery to you and your family mate... a fecking game of football and it ends up with serious incidents like this

Hope everyone is ok just had look at the BBC Glasgow news page nothing which is no surprise, look at all the coverage the Priest got I do detest this Country and City for that matter .

Hope everyone is ok just had look at the BBC Glasgow news page nothing which is no surprise, look at all the coverage the Priest got I do detest this Country and City for that matter .

Dont forget the two Croations that got stabbed. Headline news but we never got any details such as names etc. Very peculiar.

Now we have one of our own stabbed. Got to be the top story today. Has to be, hasn't it?

Op is that the pub at the bottom of Hope Street this happened?
If so thats got to be on cctv id imagine.
Do not put any threat of revenge on here or anywhere else use the old napper here.
No one is above the Law and the police will come and interview you again.
Nothing worse than these Scum getting away with this.
Hope you get over this,your Dad and mate make a full recovery also.

Cheers mate, these bastards are out of control my old man is 54 after the attack had relented a bit I found him
Sparked on the ground being attended to by the police, he maintains it was never just a punch he also was hit with an object, I was fuming and wanting revenge there and then but plod being there useless selfs turned on us.

that's just disgusting this has happened to you and your father and your pal and I hope you all get better soon mate but, You should get this out there in the public arena as they do think they are out of control.

Its been said on here many times those cunts are out of control.
Protected by Police Scotland and the mhedia. I mean over 20
of the scum attacking three people.... Scum...

They have taken over many vital areas of Scottish society and are completely untouchable.

They feel they are above the law.

It's time for fighting back against the bigoted bastards and At the same time making our votes count at elections and do away with these corrupt, insular, sectarian and scum Neanderthals.

I just want tae add this.......there will be no chance of this or any other attack on RANGERS fans, you have to be sectarian sellik supporter tae get it highlighted on the box or in the rags.

Best wishes to you and your dad get yersels well.

Last edited:
Utterly shameful. Sorry to hear that mate. Hope you and your dad are ok.

Something needs done about these bastards.

Said on a previous topic about them re the ticket allocation.

They are as out of control and as political as they have ever been. The dummy effigies should of been a line in the sand along with those HIV c*nts actions at the 2016 SCF. What did the First Minister and her party do. Fcking congratulate them.

Seems to be a FREE hit at Us at every turn and not one thing is done about it.

A fcking shameful cesspit this country has turned into. An Anti Protestant, Rangers, British hating bigoted hovel now.

Only matter of time before theres a murder.

You really need to get this documented and put out to as many sources as you can OP, the only way to gain back some ground is playing the media the way they do. It might not be your way of doing things but it should be reported as a sectarian crime.

Absolutely horrendous mate and hope you are recovering. I would urge you to get this into the media and try get some coverage on this. You never know it may be a step in the road to a prosecution.

As said above, they are absolutely out of control. You're allowed to do whatever you want to Rangers fans in Scotland.
Very, very dangerous and worrying times to support our team.

Again as mentioned above, it seems now that a murder won't be far away with the level of freedom and lack of consequences that the authorities give to this sort of thing regarding our fans being attacked. Hanging Effigies, throwing bottles at young kids, chucking fireworks into our fans, the list goes on.

Sounds like your incident you've been lucky although it won't feel like it.

Wishing you and company the very best in your recovery.

outside the park lane tonight about 25/30 brave Celtic attacked me my dad and another lad all 3 of us against all of them the cowards attacked us from behind, I had didn’t even know it had happened although we were taking a pasting it wasn’t until the police women told me I had been stabbed, just out of the hospital after getting treatment absolutely raging.

scum
Ffs mate, speedy recovery to you all.

Speedy recovery mate get photos taken and get them shared online get the papers involved aswell they bastards are cowards always have been always will be

Stabbed below the neck on the back. As in near your lungs, heart etc? Attempted murder no??

That’s the spin that would be on this even if not true if the other way around.

Op is that the pub at the bottom of Hope Street this happened?
If so thats got to be on cctv id imagine.
Do not put any threat of revenge on here or anywhere else use the old napper here.
No one is above the Law and the police will come and interview you again.
Nothing worse than these Scum getting away with this.
Hope you get over this,your Dad and mate make a full recovery also.

I assumed he was talking about the one on Main Street, Bridgeton.

Might be wrong though.

saw 3 ambulances outside the brazenhead when working last night + a vid on Facebook of 2 Tim burdz having a set 2 on rutherglen main st after that C&B in the glencairn club .....as sad earlier in the lost this mob are out of control

I wouldn’t go near the town these days after an OF , I noticed this starting in the early 90s and it has come to the point the police just are not interested in who did what to who , numbers or anything .

If they think you are in the town drinking after being at the football, all they want is you off the street . Home , lifted , hospital or whatever but you are not wanted especially if you are of the blue persuasion from the OPs report .

But why should this be the case ? Can bears not go for a drink without being atttacked/stabbed bottled in their own city ? It’s really sad .

At least in the late 80s and 90s we had pubs for Rangers fans (the Nile, Stepps bar etc) and the yahoo had the slophouses down the gallowgate . But they seemed to spread to Mccuiils, take over the merchant city, and now it’s as if the whole city .

Is this what things have come to ?

Disgusted to read this. Hope you and your dad get by this soon as it must have been really traumatic.

The fans groups and the fans rep at the club, the club too need to take this forward.

Shocking mate you and your Dad are lucky to still be here, they are cowards all ways in packs f4cking scum, you need to contact the papers to highlight this if it was the other way around it would be front page. This was attempted murder they used a knife and stabbed you twice and used a weapon on your Dad. Glad you are both OK but please take this further

What a bunch of cowards.

Hope you and your Dad make a full recovery and they catch the scum that did it.

Sadly incidents like this are all too common with them but don't get reported due to not fitting our impartial medias agenda.

Back