Tonight I was stabbed in my upper back below my neck

The simple fact is , if 3 innocent Scum fans had been jumped by up to 25 Rangers fans in Glasgow city centre, PS would be putting massive resources into finding the gang.
NBM, Dornan, Spiers , Yousaff and various others of the mentally challenged cabal in the Scottish mhedia would be falling over themselves condemning the sectarian attack.

3 of our own people get attacked by a sectarian gang and nothing , zilch, phuck all from the assortment of rhats.

We're 2nd class citizens in our own country.

Phuckin sickening.

NS.
Excellent and accurate post.

If the shoe was on the other foot, heaven and earth would be moved to find the perpetrators and politicians would be releasing speeches already.

@rangersno.1 Looks like we've found out who it was judging by those photos.

Celtic Soccer Crew appear to have teamed up with the BHOYS and SMV groups and after every home game walk to and from The Tall Cranes Bar to Celtic Park and vice versa.

Hope other fans reading this take note for their own safety.

This must have been going on ever since the newer groups were formed around 2011 and right under our noses, only now have we found who was involved and what routes they take.

Last edited:

Celtic Soccer Crew appear to have teamed up with the BHOYS and SMV groups and after every home game walk to and from The Tall Cranes Bar to Celtic Park and vice versa.

This must have been going on ever since the newer groups were formed around 2011 and right under our noses, only now have we found who was involved and what routes they take.

Do they not do there corteo every home game??

Had any union bears said they’ve been done in by this lot?
Wouldn’t surprise me if the shitehawks bought them.

Would have thought there would have been Union Bears reading this thread so they could plan what they do next but they might want to stay under the radar which is perfectly acceptable, just goes to show after every game at the piggery the other lot are out roaming the city centre around the Gallowgate/Central Station/Broomielaw/Govan into the early hours of the next day

Am no Tommy Johnson - am a big shitbag - but this is very interesting information.

Would have thought there would have been Union Bears reading this thread so they could plan what they do next but they might want to stay under the radar which is perfectly acceptable, just goes to show after every game at the piggery the other lot are out roaming the city centre around the Gallowgate/Central Station/Broomielaw/Govan into the early hours of the next day

The lot I saw were out in the early hours on the day of the game.

Reckon drinking in the gallowgate until saturday night closing time then heading west.

The good thing with modern technology is that they can delete what they want but the trail should still be recoverable.

Am no Tommy Johnson - am a big shitbag - but this is very interesting information.

All I can say is spread the word pal. The more Rangers fans that know the better. Could be the difference from life or death with these groups of armed thugs. Thankfully the OP and his Dad escaped with their lives.

SMV Renamed as Bhoys so it’s the same group is what I’ve been told. Looks like it’s these cunts

I'm from that part of Govan as a kid and still know folk that are in the area.

That boozer is a hellhole and I don't understand how it's able to even obtain a licence. This SMV lot have used this as a base for years, since they fell oot with the groin brigade. Apparently they use the subway to govan after games and walk to the shite hole from the cross.

That boozer is worse than the govan arms and that's saying something.

I was reading it as if the Union Bears had been attacked we would know about it through various channels, and that these twats have actually bought scarves and faked the whole stealing scarf thing.

They probably did steal the stuff but most likely not from the Union Bears.

The stuff in the picture is all merchandise that was on public sale by the Union Bears and there's a lot of younger people that buy the stuff who could have had it taken from them in town.

The cfc militant fan groups are about 20-40 and think they're some political and social movement, just glad my life isn't an embarrassment like theirs but best of luck to the OP

Hit your wife the day before an OF game and you have committed a sectarian crime

Stab a Rangers fan hours after the game, and nothing

Sectarian Scotland. All thanks to the politicians and smsm

This case proves how much the police in the cesspit are utter fucking scum.
Op don’t let this go I’d be raging with the rozzers if the same happened to my dad and there doing nothing because of the team I support.
Btw if someone wants to sort out a funding page for the old man to go towards his loss of earnings because of this I’d be happy and am sure 100s of bears would be happy to put towards it.

Guy is talking a load of nonsense. I'm a cop. This didn't happen.

So this is fake news then,along with the hospital report of him and his da and the other guys injuries and also the cops on the scene at the time that told him he's been stabbed,i think you're at it here.

DmK14m1XoAArhgy.jpg

DmK14mMXsAAel5O.jpg

So this is fake news then,along with the hospital report of him and his da and the other guys injuries and also the cops on the scene at the time that told him he's been stabbed,i think you're at it here.

DmK14m1XoAArhgy.jpg

DmK14mMXsAAel5O.jpg

Nothing fake about it.

The OP and his dad are long personal friends of myself and my family.

Anyone saying this never happened is a liar.

Pure and simple.

Nothing fake about it.

The OP and his dad are long personal friends of myself and my family.

Anyone saying this never happened is a liar.

Pure and simple.

Not having a go at the people it happened to,i'm having a go at the so called cop who said it never happened.I was just providing photographic evidence,something which the cops are usually interested in.

Not having a go at the people it happened to,i'm having a go at the so called cop who said it never happened.I was just providing photographic evidence,something which the cops are usually interested in.

I know that mate, I wasn't referring to you.

Should've made it clearer.

It's time some of the leaders of our community met with police Scotland to demand our community be protected from the growing number of sectarian attacks in this country. It should be made clear to police Scotland that if they are not willing to protect our community then we will be left with no option but to protect ourselves.

It's time some of the leaders of our community met with police Scotland to demand our community be protected from the growing number of sectarian attacks in this country. It should be made clear to police Scotland that if they are not willing to protect our community then we will be left with no option but to protect ourselves.
Who are community leaders though mate?

Personally i dont want any religious person saying the represent or talk for me.

You're down in the basement cataloguing evidence, doubt you'd have heard.
I took it that his post was sarcasm aimed at the mindset of the cops rather than the OP’s personal view.

Insinuating that in the minds of the Poileas Alba, the attack was on a Rangers fan/unionist therefore it never happened.

This case proves how much the police in the cesspit are utter fucking scum.
Op don’t let this go I’d be raging with the rozzers if the same happened to my dad and there doing nothing because of the team I support.
Btw if someone wants to sort out a funding page for the old man to go towards his loss of earnings because of this I’d be happy and am sure 100s of bears would be happy to put towards it.
Great idea to set up a funding page,I would do it but wouldn't know where to start.

Back