Tonight I was stabbed in my upper back below my neck

The CID called my dad today looking for the pictures again also focus been on the phone to my dad, CID say they have it all on CCTV also.
Good news, hopefully brings the scum to account for this cowardly attack. I'm just waiting for the Scottish papers to publish the faces of those responsible on the front pages with an appeal for information - good enough for us after the Hibs final.:rolleyes:

Quite obvious from a quick Google search that the SMV and Bhoys groups are one and the same. And their pub is the tall cranes.

Between the osijek trouble and the OP's ordeal it's lucky a Rangers fan hasn't been killed this season.

The question is, if Joe public can connect the dots after sitting on Google for ten minutes, what the feck are the police doing?

I’m actually still pretty fûckin seething about this whole thing, more so about what happened to my dad more than anything, tonight I met up with the third party and we had a discussion in length about what happened, the guy himself is in his late 40’s, but as always in this day and age I’ll watch what I’m
Saying.

I have to extend my thanks to @Greg Marshall our SLO who took 40 odd minutes out of his time earlier this even to speak to us at length it’s appreciated.

Quite obvious from a quick Google search that the SMV and Bhoys groups are one and the same. And their pub is the tall cranes.

Between the osijek trouble and the OP's ordeal it's lucky a Rangers fan hasn't been killed this season.

The question is, if Joe public can connect the dots after sitting on Google for ten minutes, what the feck are the police doing?
Pretty sure it's them that are behind all the disgusting graffiti about the Ibrox disaster in and around Ibrox and the Louden,one that runs the tall cranes doesn't give a toss given the one that runs the Govan emerald bus welcomed people from another country to said pub knowing they were going to attack Rangers fans and they helped arrange it and most probably took part.

It's nothing more than a meeting place for ira supporters and the council should be revoking it's licence and it should be closed down.

The CID called my dad today looking for the pictures again also focus been on the phone to my dad, CID say they have it all on CCTV also.

Good.

If you're looking in plod, this needs a result

If not, it just confirms that attacks on protestants and Rangers fans don't count in your and the SNP Government's eyes .

Get those animals lifted and convicted

Good.

If you're looking in plod, this needs a result

If not, it just confirms that attacks on protestants and Rangers fans don't count in your and the SNP Government's eyes .

Get those animals lifted and convicted

And so say all of us Arminius. What do they want, vigilante groups to start ? Because some things I’m reading are pointing to that.

Probably been mentioned already on the thread but are you doing a criminal injuries claim mate?

That's excellent news. I understand you feeling that its moving slower than you like, but, if the Police have gathered all incriminating CCTV images then I would expect a positive result and a naming and shaming these cowards!!
Good to see that you are back at work.

Glad things seem to be moving along all the best to you and your dad. Contact victim support they can help you move things along with the police etc and help with criminal injury form. Also when filling in forms it's not just about the injury it's also after effect. Put in about the flashbacks not sleeping anxiety and get to GP about the after shock you are feeling.

If the Police don't get these guys and they get what they deserve by the law, then without a doubt there will be repercussions, supporters will band together for their own protection and who can blame them.

Hope you are all OK Just heard from my son who was involved. Pity I can't repeat the drinks in Valencia with your dad before Villreal last time. Hope they get the bastards you are right cowards and reptiles

CCTV all across city centre and they can track a large group like that easily

PS really have to find those responsible and charge them with attempted murder and serious assault with a sectarian hate crime tagged on as they based the attack as the guys are Rangers fans and they were shouting CSC

If PS fail to catch them there has to be some way to launch a complaint for negligence

As an older bear, I remember our support took zero crap. The bheasts were slapped on a regular basis. Blue collar justice.
We still don’t it was clear as day those 19th Century Terrorist bastards would take advantage of the numbers at the weekend, that’s the only time they can do anything. Cowards

Again everyone id like to say thanks the support shown on here to us has been very humbling, I know we all have different view points on things and don’t always agree and what’s not but once again this thread shows why we really are the people.

WATP

My dad's been on the phone to your dad mate.

All the Clarkston lads have been asking for you both.

Look forward to seeing you both soon.

CCTV all across city centre and they can track a large group like that easily

PS really have to find those responsible and charge them with attempted murder and serious assault with a sectarian hate crime tagged on as they based the attack as the guys are Rangers fans and they were shouting CSC

If PS fail to catch them there has to be some way to launch a complaint for negligence

If PS fail to catch them lodge a complaint of negligence :rolleyes:. Have you any idea how things like this are dealt with? So if the police have CCTV footage of the incident, showing a good bit involved with a clear photo of a few folk. How do you think they identify people from CCTV? Like in reality? not in I've watched too much CSi land.

Again everyone id like to say thanks the support shown on here to us has been very humbling, I know we all have different view points on things and don’t always agree and what’s not but once again this thread shows why we really are the people.

WATP

Messages on twitter have been the same as I said to you the other night.

Rebel this morning had 1/4 page story with pictures about police searching for "Celtic supporters attackers". It happened in Girvan but don't remember any pictures or story about you guys being attacked in Glasgow city centre.

Back