Tonight I was stabbed in my upper back below my neck

This sort of stuff went on in the 70s too. They’d never attack a group, just wait till they had several v one. Glad I left Scotland in 79 TBH.

If PS fail to catch them lodge a complaint of negligence :rolleyes:. Have you any idea how things like this are dealt with? So if the police have CCTV footage of the incident, showing a good bit involved with a clear photo of a few folk. How do you think they identify people from CCTV? Like in reality? not in I've watched too much CSi land.

They could start by giving pictures of those they wish to interview to the papers and TV like they done after the cup final, it's not rocket science. That is if they are really interested in catching the filth that carried out this disgraceful sectarian attack.

They could start by giving pictures of those they wish to interview to the papers and TV like they done after the cup final, it's not rocket science. That is if they are really interested in catching the filth that carried out this disgraceful sectarian attack.
This is correct. I watch tons of crime shows and the media is often a huge help identifying suspects from pictures and/or video. The best hope is that a bear or fair-minded person identifies them, as mentally challengeds look after their own as we have seen from the bottling incidents.

Just thought I’d keep people up to date me and my old man are at court today,this is the case just being heard as soon as we get any outcome I’ll be sure to post the update on here.
All the best to you and your dad, I hope the outcome merits the crime for these scumbags

Hope they get a lengthy stretch and yous get some compensation from it too. Scum of the earth.

Good luck to you and your dad and hopefully the pf has enough evidence to jail the guilty scumbag cowards

Good luck rangersno1

I lost track whether the police had actually done their job and arrested the pricks who attacked you and your Dad

Hope all goes well and the COPFS and prosecutors don’t phuck up and get convictions

Just thought I’d keep people up to date me and my old man are at court today,this is the case just being heard as soon as we get any outcome I’ll be sure to post the update on here.

Hope they get what they deserve mate.

Hope it goes well brother,I’ll talk to your dad later.
A good few out of the loop.
You seem to know a bit.
How many were charged?
What are they up for today?

I'm sure a few of us would appreciate any recap you feel you can give assuming the party involved won't mind.

I remember reading the initial story when this thread was first posted, but had no idea if charges were even brought.
Good luck to the boys today.
Absolute scum behaviour from the mentally challengeds as usual.

Best wishes today lads, I hope finally you get the justice you deserve and we see this scum off our streets for a stretch.

Good luck to you and yer dad today in court, hope these scum get what they fully deserve. You never know it may even make BBC Jhokoland, then again.

Back