Tonight I was stabbed in my upper back below my neck

The justice system is fcuked the police are arresting folk only for them to go scot free or given community service. There's boys round my area I don't think their bed in the jail gets cold before their back in

What were the reasons for him being found not guilty?
i wasn’t actually in the court room when the verdict was given due to being self employed I only went to do what I had to do were told to phone today which we done and were told via phone but it was not expanded upon other than a not guilty verdict.

i wasn’t actually in the court room when the verdict was given due to being self employed I only went to do what I had to do were told to phone today which we done and were told via phone but it was not expanded upon other than a not guilty verdict.
Was there any reporting on this anywhere??
Name and shame him

As previously posted by numerous people. Sorry to hear justice in your case wasn't delivered. As previously posted, Scotshit government has went to the fekkin dogs. All appears to be dependent on which side you support and which side the judge leans towards. Another example of why tactical voting matters. NO SNP vote.

Was there any reporting on this anywhere??
Name and shame him

That's what i was thinking Davie, if it was reported. Named and shamed and not even a thought of roasting the khunt if we did know he was, we wouldn't do that, haunt him till the day he died and mentally fk him over.

Thoughts with you and the auld yin No1.

Disgusting mate.

Firstly I hope you, your old man and your mate are fully recovered.

That you have had to wait 3 years is a joke in itself and the outcome shows just how bad our “justice” system really is.

I fear for the country my kids are growing up in and its gone downhill so rapidly it will take decades to get back to the way we used to be.:confused::mad:

Sorry to hear that
Having been on a jury I feel the system is deeply flawed & we'd better off with trials with magistrates only
I wonder how anyone manages to secure a conviction

Like the salmond trial always make you wonder if there were sympathisers in the jury?

Defence lawyer start peddling the Celtic victims pish and scum in the jury protect their own?

Who knows. Sorry to hear that mate, what a sh*thole of a wee backwater we live in.

Latest posts

Back