Tonight I was stabbed in my upper back below my neck

Another update got to court turns out it’s been changed again so will be giving another citation a bit annoying I phone yesterday to make sure was going ahead today was told it was then arrive and told it’s not going ahead.

Thanks for all the messages troops.
Hopefully get the conviction and names in the papers! Sure there plenty that won’t miss them, when they find out who they are.

Another update got to court turns out it’s been changed again so will be giving another citation a bit annoying I phone yesterday to make sure was going ahead today was told it was then arrive and told it’s not going ahead.

That disgraceful . Putting you through the mill

This is so frustrating.

You'll get your day though.

It’s incredible how incompetent so many publicly run services are.

Good luck with your date when it comes.

Shocking mate. Hopefully sooner rather than later for the wee pr!cks

Fekin typical mate, when it does come around hope the bastar*s get what they deserve. Good luck to you both

WATP

outside the park lane tonight about 25/30 brave Celtic attacked me my dad and another lad all 3 of us against all of them the cowards attacked us from behind, I had didn’t even know it had happened although we were taking a pasting it wasn’t until the police women told me I had been stabbed, just out of the hospital after getting treatment absolutely raging.

scum
That is really scary. Totally cowardly as well. Hope you and your Dad and friend make a speedy recovery. Is this what to expect just because we are finally proper competition again?

I hope that punishment is served in a judicial sense . I’m sure their day will come as they are so keen to shout poetic justice will come

Our courts are pathetic.

The civil servants who run it are imbeciles and couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery
Heard this happens all the time with witnesses and accused not turning up and it is just a waste of everyone’s time and tax payers money

It’s incredible how incompetent so many publicly run services are.

Good luck with your date when it comes.
Mate, it’s truly incredible. Most public organisations would be bankrupt and closed down years ago if they were operating in a private sector environment.

I am trying to move from Croydon (where the local council is bankrupt - £1.5b in debt and they have lost their CEO and Council Leader, with a new CEO imposed on them by Westminster) to Glasgow.

I called the council today as my housesale, due to complete next week, has fallen through. I wanted to ask about council tax with our property going to be empty while we now have to rent, not buy, up the road.

Their answer, no discount, still need to pay 100%, while a single person would get a reduction. I hate the public sector. No experiences are ever positive ones and you are always made to feel like you are the inconvenience to them, rather than the other way about.

Sorry OP for your continued struggles with our ‘justice’ system. Hopefully you are not left waiting long for justice and hopefully the culprits are severely dealt with, although in SNP Scotland, I sadly have my doubts.

Frustrating mate.

Mate, it’s truly incredible. Most public organisations would be bankrupt and closed down years ago if they were operating in a private sector environment.

I am trying to move from Croydon (where the local council is bankrupt - £1.5b in debt and they have lost their CEO and Council Leader, with a new CEO imposed on them by Westminster) to Glasgow.

I called the council today as my housesale, due to complete next week, has fallen through. I wanted to ask about council tax with our property going to be empty while we now have to rent, not buy, up the road.

Their answer, no discount, still need to pay 100%, while a single person would get a reduction. I hate the public sector. No experiences are ever positive ones and you are always made to feel like you are the inconvenience to them, rather than the other way about.

Sorry OP for your continued struggles with our ‘justice’ system. Hopefully you are not left waiting long for justice and hopefully the culprits are severely dealt with, although in SNP Scotland, I sadly have my doubts.

I do feel for you on that one but they don’t do reductions for empty houses to try and make sure that all houses are used. Basically means they can claim tax for all the empty houses that the Arabs use 2 weeks a year.

Are the courts really so incompetent or is this mentally challenged forces behind the scenes doing what they can to foul up the system?

Are the courts really so incompetent or is this mentally challenged forces behind the scenes doing what they can to foul up the system?

From someone that has seen it first hand, on more than a couple of occasions, the Sheriff Court in Glasgow is one of the most poorly organised places I've ever had the misfortune to encounter.

I do feel for you on that one but they don’t do reductions for empty houses to try and make sure that all houses are used. Basically means they can claim tax for all the empty houses that the Arabs use 2 weeks a year.
My mate works for Fife Council and they do reductions. Anyway, I don’t want to derail the thread but cheers for responding mate.

Keep the head mate, happened to my brothers years ago, both can’t stand football but ended up being chased by a group of tims just for being in the wrong area. Boy got 2 years for stabbing my brother but he was let out after 8 months. The systems been wrong for a long time, hope you get justice.

Hopefully the wait will be worth it Rangers no1 and the scum get a long stretch. Just a shame we hadn’t a few handy lads nearby at the time.

Disgraceful - total cowardice. Hope you are feeling better soon and for once the police actually do their job and bring these animals to face justice.

Rangers No1, all the best, hope you, your dad and your mate are all good, the snp have turned this country into an absolute cesspit, where anything PUL is fair game, the reptiles know the whole system is on their side, take care.

Just on with an update guys was at court on Wednesday to give my witness account and to phone up find the result of the case this morning so my old man phoned and not long off the phone to inform me the guy has been found not guilty.

To say I’m a bit pissed off is an understatement.

Ffs S.
That is diabolical.

Gutted for you mate.

Just on with an update guys was at court on Wednesday to give my witness account and to phone up find the result of the case this morning so my old man phoned and not long off the phone to inform me the guy has been found not guilty.

To say I’m a bit pissed off is an understatement.
Jury or judge trial ?

Back