Tonight was the night

This was the month when it was all meant to collapse. We beat the mentally challengeds on the 2 January and we’ve simply gone from strength to strength. This Rangers team has been magnificent, and they will deserve their place in Rangers history when they deliver 55 in the spring.

This was the month when it was all meant to collapse. We beat the mentally challengeds on the 2 January and we’ve simply gone from strength to strength. This Rangers team has been magnificent, and they will deserve their place in Rangers history when they deliver 55 in the spring.

Well said Coop.

This was the one for me tonight. Hibs, Aberdeen & Statement FC victories all secured.

It’s coming home, it’s just a matter of romping to it or strolling to it.

Hopefully it’s the former mate.

This was meant to be our downfall.All you poets looking in.......... B-D
Just for you....

Me and Broxi are having a party. Don’t have a sad face, come to my place.... we are living it up

2841152-B-0-CDB-4335-A820-CA5-B9-C07663-E.gif

Very professional performance from the team tonight with standout displays from Helander, Davis & Kamara.

I hope the Boss comes out & defends Buf for his stamp...that big lady's front bottom tried to break Borna in two & he closed lined Defoe last season so I don’t have a problem with Buf leaving one on him. In house I would hammer him for it though but defend him to the death to the press.

Superb having Ryan J back playing he cruised it. The biggest reason we are so far ahead in the league is clean sheets...not giving any of those piss teams anything to hold onto & we will always score & create goals.

St Johnstone (h)
Hamilton (a)
Killie (h)

Three very good fixtures coming up. Don’t see any dropped points there.
a favourable run of fixtures but you know these teams will play out there skins we just need to keep grinding out the wins it's irrelevant now what they do it's about us so close to 55 No Surrender!

been think
St Johnstone (h)
Hamilton (a)
Killie (h)

Three very good fixtures coming up. Don’t see any dropped points there.
been thinking that myself, obviously cannae take anything for granted but weve another wee rest before our next game, thats as good a run as you can ask for and every win takes us that bit closer and makes it that bit harder for them. Tonight was massive and they stood up again.

I said before St J away in December if we do 8/8 we are champions and no doubts about it.

We done 7 wins, 1 draw.

I didn’t expect the Earl haigs to drop so many points during that period, it was over about 2 weeks ago.

When I saw they were 1-0 up I started to wonder if they would go on and score 4 or 5 against Hamilton at home. The fact they didn’t says a lot. They were expecting us to lose this one.

Keep winning Rangers. WATP

Theyve been expecting us to lose every game for the last 2 months to be honest.

Their pain is fucking glorious.

19th Century Terrorist bastards.

I sort of agree. I think this was their last realistic chance of a stumble and we cleared yet another hurdle.

December more so, with more difficult fixtures, for me.
I guess you mean with all the euro and cup games thrown in? I forgot the EL group went right into Dec.

Cause I mean from a purely league perspective Jan was almost objectively more difficult. Wouldn't really have identified any of our domestic fixtures in Dec as difficult if they were a one off game.

Now I tend to be fairly cautious but I have felt like we were winning this since the end of November. The cigars came out on the 2nd of this month. It's been all but done for a while.

The league will be won when it’s mathematically impossible for any other team to catch us.
We can’t drop our standards. Take each game as it comes and play they way we have with a high tempo.
Gerrard will be banging it in to the players heads about complacency.

The league was won on the 2nd of January, since then I've been able to sit back, relax and enjoy watching the champions.

Back